★ | 015. caught in the act

Book: Charity Case, Original Story
Chapter 15: Caught In The Act
Word Count: 1120

Alec had been in the Downing household for quite some time now and he couldn't say he hadn't been having a good time

Alec had been in the Downing household for quite some time now and he couldn't say he hadn't been having a good time. He had been on his best behaviour and hadn't gotten into any trouble. No sneaking out. No alcohol. No drugs. He had turned into a good boy. It had been hard but he persisted.

He wanted to be good to avoid the stress he felt when he got into trouble and he didn't want to cause Ethan anymore stress either.

It was one of his regular nights where he waited until Samantha and Pierce went before he quietly snuck out of his room and down the hallway.

He walked straight into Ethan's room and jumped on the bed, leaning over to give him a kiss. "I wish I didn't have to sneak in every night." He pouted.

Ethan hummed, bringing Alec forward and running his hands through his hair. "I just fantasise about us living together on our own. Where we stay up late and we kiss in the kitchen while I'm making a midnight snack." A soft smile spread across his lips.

"That sounds amazing. I can just imagine you with only an apron on and when you cook I just stare at your butt." Alec laughed, placing a kiss on Ethan's neck.

Now when he thought about his future, he pictured him and Ethan. He thought that would freak him out but it didn't. It did the opposite. It made him fill with delight.

"In fact, if you want to sneak down to the kitchen now and make me a midnight snack, I wouldn't say no." Alec shrugged, though secretly hoped Ethan would say yes to his request.

"Ugh but sneaking makes it so much less fun and besides I'm already snuggled in bed, you can't expect me to get up now."

Alec looked at him through his lashes, sticking out his bottom lip. "You're really going to upset your precious boyfriend like that? How dare you. Have you no heart?"

Ethan scoffed at him. "You are the biggest baby I have ever met."

"And now you're insulting your precious boyfriend. What a monster." He fake cried, digging his face into the soft pillow. He turned his head to the side slightly, only one of his eyes being shown and he kept that same pout on his face.

"Do not look at me like that. It's not going to change me mind dummy." Ethan flicked his nose playfully. "However, I do have something else in mind that we can do."

Alec scrunched up his nose from the flick before his eyes focused on the seductive smirk that was on his boyfriend's face. He knew what that look meant. "I'm just a piece of meat to you, aren't I?" He teased, rolling over into his back as Ethan straddled his waist. "I don't blame you. I'm so sexy."

Ethan giggled, hands on either side of Alec's head. "You're the tastiest meat out there. I think I'm addicted to it." He leaned down, kissing his lips gently.

They pulled away and Alec breathed a sigh of content, running his hands up and down Ethan's back before they planted themselves on Ethan's waist, squeezing.

There were the moments he was absolutely addicted to. He tangled his fingers in the back of Ethan's curly hair and brought his down for another kiss. This one more heated then the last.

Many thoughts ran through each of the boys minds about each other. About what their future plans really were. That was mostly on Ethan's mind. He wasn't a very spontaneous person and he really wanted to have a conversation with Alec about what they were going to do.

College, houses, jobs, babies, marriage. The real serious stuff but Ethan was afraid that if he brought it up, Alec would freak out and he would scare him off. It was way to early to be thinking of children and marriage but Ethan couldn't help himself.

He had always dreamed of that. What his future husband was going to be like and how his wedding would look. Yeah he would definitely freak Alec out if he said he already had it planned.

This wasn't the time to be thinking about that. Instead he focused on the way Alec stuck his hand into his pyjama pants and began to rub him. He brought a hand up to cover the sounds that begged to leave his mouth.

"I can't wait for the day I can hear you moan freely." Alec whispered into his ear, before kissing his cheek and down his neck. Ethan couldn't wait for the same thing.

All clothes were soon discarded and passion filled the room. The sound of the sheets shuffling and short breaths being the only thing that was heard. Ethan was on top, rolling his hips back and forth and staring down into Alec's eyes. Eyes he was in love with.

Alec sat up, wrapping his arm around Ethan's back and pulling him closer, tongues colliding in a messy kiss. "I love you so much." He mumbled into his shoulder.

If Ethan wasn't emotional before he sure was now. His arms tightened around Alec's neck and he whispered the words back, bouncing himself on Alec faster. They were in a world where the only two people that existed were each other and they were fine with that.

They didn't see the light appear from the crack above the door and they didn't hear the footsteps coming down the hallway. If they did, Alec would have had time to hide and Ethan would have had time to compose himself.

They were so focused on each other that they didn't hear nor see the bedroom door begin to open with a knock.

But when Alec reopened his previously squeezed shut eyes, he did see the door open widely and he did see the horrified look on Samantha Downing's face.

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio

And we are back in the drama. I really can't help myself. Though a book without any drama would be a little boring, wouldn't it? We are so close to the end of this book now, it's insane.

I'm so excited to be able to finish my first original work. I also think I prefer to write shorter chapters over longer ones and I thought this was a good place to end.

Also, also, this chapter is unedited. So sorry if there are any mistakes! Just point them out and I'll fix them. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.