Chapter 16- His shirt

A/N- Sorry I haven't updated I've been working like crazy
~

*Lilly's POV*

Harrison had managed to fall asleep soon after we spoke, being exhausted. But I couldn't get to sleep. My heart kept telling me that this felt right. That I'd never felt like this before, that I'd never felt so attracted. So... what was the word. So in love. But my head kept telling me that he hurt you and put you through days of pain and heartbreak. That I was stupid to be letting him play me again.

Was I suppose to listen to my head or my heart?

You'd think it being my body I would know what to think. But I don't. Therefore, the major reason it was now 3:00am and I couldn't sleep.

I ran a hand over my face, sliding out of bed quietly. I grabbed the most near piece of clothing item, it being Harrison's baggy shirt, before throwing it over my small frame.

I tip toed outside Harrison's room and into the kitchen. I grabbed a glass from his cupboard, posting myself a drink of water.

"Lilly... what are you still doing here?" Maxi asked squinting through the dark at me, the only light source being the moonlight peeking through the curtains and the fridge light. "And is that Harrison's shirt?" He asked smirking lightly.

I blushed bright red, thanking that it was pitch black so Maxi couldn't see my red cheeks.

"Did you fuck Harrison?" He asked sharply.

I cringed at the way he said it.

I continued to drink my drink ignoring his question.

"You did didn't you? Oh my god. One minute you guys are at each other's throats then your in his bed" he spoke chuckling. I nodded completely agreeing with him. Harrison and I hadn't had the best track record.

"I don't know what to do. My heads telling me one thing and my hearts telling me another" I spoke staring at my glass in a day dream.

"Well, I've always thought to follow my heart. But it's really up to what you think is right and feels right" he said shrugging.

But what is right?

I nodded as if I knew what to do but I was even more confused.

"Anyway, goodnight Lil. I'll see you in the morning maybe?" Maxi said ruffling his messy hair.

"Yea for sure, night Maxi" I replied putting my glass in the sink.

I made my way back to Harrison's room opening the door to see Harrison on his phone. His hair was all messy and his eyes barely open as he stared at his bright phone in confusion and worry.

I shut the door behind me catching his attention.

"Shit. There you are. I thought you'd ditched me and I was about to text you" He said staring at me intently.

"Sorry. I just got a glass of water. Couldn't sleep" I whispered sliding back into the bed beside him.

"It's 3am Lilly, it's been 3 hours since I fell asleep. You should've woke me up" he spoke facing towards me as he looked up at me.

I smiled at his kindness. This was the Harrison I knew and loved. God. I loved him. I knew I did and as scary as it was I couldn't help it.

I stared back at him, my blue eyes delving into his dark brown ones.

"Whatcha' thinking about Lil?" He asked tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Just you" I blurted out softly.

I winced in realisation as what I'd just said. Did I seriously say that I was thinking about him? How embarrassing.

"What about me?" He continued seriously. I was surprised he hadn't bursted into laughter at what I'd said.

"Uhh... just you. Everything about you. How much I care for you and how scary that is for me. How happy you make me. How much you make me laugh" I whispered as I reached out and played with his hair.

I caressed his locks softly as his eyes shut in peace and relaxation.

"You have no idea what I feel towards you Lilly" he said pulling me close.

I leaned my head on his chest, closing my eyes in peace as we both fell asleep slowly.

*Harrison's POV*

I woke up to movement coming from beside me.

I looked down seeing Lilly snuggling her head into my chest with a frown on her face. As soon as she found a comfortable position the frown was replaced with a peaceful look.

I brushed the hair out of her face as I took in all of her beautiful features. I missed her beautiful face, her amazing personality. I missed all those little things about her. From her luscious lips to the way she giggled.

I caressed her head, brushing my fingers through her hair. "Hmm" I heard her hum out as her nose scrunched up.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open, reaching up to rub her eyes. "Good morning" she said looking up to me with a smile.

"Good morning beautiful" I said giving her forehead a kiss.

I heard the sound of pans dropping from the kitchen.

Maxi.

I heard Lilly giggling as I assumed she realised it was Maxi being his typical clumsy self.

"Guys!" I heard him yell. "I need help with breakfast!" He continued. I groaned as Lilly let out that cute giggle I loved. "Come on lets go help the poor guy out" she spoke shuffling out of the bed.

"But I want cuddlessss" I groaned reaching for her but she was already up.

"Come onnnn" she moaned out pulling me up with all her strength making me stumble out of bed. I pulled her against me closely by her waist. Our noses touching as she looked up at me.

I leaned down as I pressed my lips to her a loving smirk on my face. I reached up to caress her cheek as she played with my hair.

"Guys!!" I heard Maxi yell once again making us jump apart. "Yea Yea. Coming" I grumbled loudly.

I leaned back down to Lilly to kiss her before she squeezed out of my arms. "Hey! No fair" I said pretending to be mad making her laugh.

"Your lucky you look hot in my shirt" I said sending her a wink as she blushed.

"I'm gonna help Maxi" she said shaking her head with a chuckle as she left the room.
~
A/N- Why do I always update at like 1:00am