Chapter 18- Bestfriend

A/N- Yay guys I got #16 on the lifeguard tag. I dunno what that means but yay hahaha
~

*Olivia's POV*

I'd just gotten home from Harrison and I'd date. It went perfect. Even better than what I thought it'd be. I'd confessed my love to him that I didn't realise I had until now and he felt the same back.

But what were we?

The knowingness that he could easily just go back to another girl like Chloe easily tomorrow, it wouldn't be wrong because we weren't dating sucked.

I grabbed a face wipe as I wiped my remaining make up off my face, flopping on my bed.

"Hey Liv, Maddie's been trying to call you for a while. She's wants to see you" James said popping his head in.

As soon as he mentioned Maddie my body shot up.

Maddie was my best friend ever since we were in kindergarten, but we hadn't talked as much ever since I left her here in Bondi for Bathurst.

The stress of my parents divorce, trying to stay in contact with my dad, school and dealing with my obnoxious mum and her boyfriend was taking up most of the time I had to contact her.

"Oh my god! I left my phone here!" I said reaching onto my bedside table where my phone was sitting.

7 missed calls from Maddie

I swiped left over the notification as it began to ring her number. I held the phone up to my ear, yelling a thank you to James as he left my room.

"Hello? Lil is that you?" I heard Maddie's voice come through the phone.

I squealed in excitement. "Yes oh my god. I can't believe we're literally in the same town! I'm sorry I didn't contact you earlier I've been going through some stuff" I said sighing feeling bad that I forgot about my best friend.

"It's fine! Do you want to meet up for coffee tomorrow morning?" She asked.

"Yea for sure. There's a little cafe on the main beach road called Feathers" I replied pacing around my room. It was just a thing I did when I was on the phone.

"Yea too easy. Is 10 good?" She asked.

"Yep no worries. I'll see you then. Byeeee" I said as she said goodbye and we hung up.

I'd missed her. I could tell her anything. From stupid gossip that happened at school to my deepest thoughts. I was so happy I could finally talk to about Harrison and everything that had happened in the past few days.

I set an alarm on my phone for 9 am as I snuggled under my covers falling asleep slowly.

~

I woke up to the annoying constant sound of my alarm going off.

I flicked it off as I sat up placing my feet on the cold wooden planks. I walked to my bathroom having a quick shower and brushing my teeth.

I quickly dried myself glancing at the clock seeing I had 30 minutes left to get ready.

I threw on a stripy pink and black body suit with some vintage denim shorts. I tied my hair up in a low ponytail leaving some strands out to hang on the sides of my face. I threw on my old school vans as I made my way out of my apartment and started my walk to Feathers.

In about 5 minutes I finally arrived as I sat down in an empty booth shooting Maddie a quick text.

Me:
Hey I'm at feathers in a booth, text me when your here :P

Maddie:
Yep just about to come in now!!!

The bell dinged as someone walked in. I looked up seeing my best friend walking in my direction.

"Ahh! Maddie!" I yelled hugging her tightly as she reciprocated. "I missed you so much Lil" she said pulling away before hugging me once more.

"I'll quickly go order us a drink? Vanilla Iced Latte?" She said still remembering my favourite drink. I nodded furiously missing when we'd sit at the corner shop down the road from my house as we drink our favourite drinks. Hers being an iced chocolate, mine being the famous Vanilla Iced Latte.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by Maddie as she slid my drink towards me.

"Thanks Mads" I said shooting her a smile.

"So what's been happening?" She asked excitedly.

"Well... a lot to be honest" I said sighing.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Major boy issues..." I said as I explained everything to her from meeting him at the beach to all the kisses, to Chloe, our special night and last nights date.

"Wow... well. I can tell you've really fallen for this guy. I'll have to meet him. But I guess just go with flow. If he kissed you, said he loved you and had sex with you he will ask you to be his girlfriend. Don't stress" she said grabbing my hand comfortingly.

"Thanks Mads, I really missed our talks" I said smiling widely making her smile. "Me too Lil" she replied.

The day went past quickly, as we sipped our drinks, caught up on each other's lives and took advantage of the amazing Bondi lighting for some pictures. She always used to do my makeup and hair just to take photos for my Instagram.

She loved it that much that she was now a model. She always loved the camera, the hair and makeup, the glam. And now she was doing it for a living making thousands of dollars for it.

~

234 likes , 32 comments@lilyparkinson: Vanilla Iced Lattes are the best reuniting with a best friend drink ;)

@lilyparkinson: Vanilla Iced Lattes are the best reuniting with a best friend drink ;)

tagged: @maddieziegler

@maddieziegler: ARGH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH BEST FRIEND
@lilyparkinson: Love you bbyyyy xxx

@harrison_reid: damn beautiful
@lilyparkinson: damn handsome

~
A/N- low key getting majors writer block but I'll figure it out