TaeKook23

Hi mates!  I miss y'all. How's life? I hope you're good. How are y'all?

***************

Jeongguk povs:

He's beyond mad. He clenched his fist which shivering from wanting to kill someone. He fucking know that Suga is a threat for him and his love.

Fuck Satan but he won't let anyone take Taehyung away from him.

He's mine from the start and he's mine until the end. I would kill anyone who would try to take him away from him. Friends aren't exceptional.

He stop walking and faces his love.

He stared at his beautiful love. He gritted his teeth, his baby is just too beautiful. And a sudden idea came into his mind. After graduation, he'll lock up Taehyung on his house and never ever let anyone see his Love face.

His face is just for me. Only me.

"Listen here love, I have some shit to finish. Don't leave here , you understand? " he glared at Taehyung telling him to follow his orders or else it's a very long night for Taehyung again.

Taehyung looks at him straight from the eyes, his eyes showed nothing but fear and that makes Jeongguk happy. 

"Y-yes I will." Taehyung answered hesitantly.

"Good love. "

Now. Maybe it's time to use my useful tool.. again.

And with the thought of that.

He smiles.

Happily.

Suga's pov: 

He fell down on the floor from the hard impact on his face. He tasted the metallic on his lips. He spit it and looks at the person who punch him.

Disappointed but not surprise.

Its Jungkook.
Jungkook standing there,  breathing raggedly as if he ran from thousand of miles, with clenching fist Jungkook ran into him again and punch him again on his face.

Damn it. This kid is strong.

Before he can stand up,  Jungkook grab his collar and push him into the wall so hard that he won't be surprise if his head is bleeding.

"What are you planning shithead, answer me or else I'll kill you!" Jungkook shouts on his face. Innocent face no more , all he can see is a crazy person.

He laughs sweetly to mock the younger.

"Kill me then." he smirks when Jungkook stood still, he knows it.  Jungkook won't kill him.  "Me? Planning something? Hahaha.. maybe you Jungkook,  you planned something don't ya? Did you already do it, you crazy piece of Shit? " he continued. Every words that he said,  he made sure he spit fire to Jungkook's crazy mind.

The kid needs some fixment in his brain.

"Shut up! Shut the Fuck up!" Jungkook yell at him. He glares at Jungkook.

"Because of what you're doing Taehyung will hate you and leave-" before he can finish his sentence, another kick hit on his stomach.

Fuck. Hurts. I think he broke my rib cage.

He fell down from the floor when Jungkook let him go. He coughs and groans as he hold his stomach. He looks up.

Jungkook is looking down at him, his chest runs up and down in a faster pace. His eyes hold so much rage. With a clenching and gritted teeth,  Suga's sure that Jungkook can kill him in a snap.

"Whatever your planning. Cut it off shithead. You fucking know what I can do Yoongi. I can fucking kill you with my own bare hand. And Taehyung is mine. He wouldn't think of leaving me! " Jungkook grab his green hair harshly making him wince in pain. "Because if he do, I'll kill him,  in front of you. I'll burn all your family in front of your eyes and after them.. I'll kill you. Skin by skin. Until every fucking part of you realize that you're picking a fight with the devil."

He gasp after he heard those words of Jungkook.  Every words is poisoning his ears.

What happened to the Jungkook that he knows before?

Who is this person infront him?

All of the question that playing on his mind that time. But no one can answer. No one would dare to ask the man in front of him. Even him,  he doesn't want to admit this Shit but he's afraid.

He's now afraid to Jeon Jungkook. His childhood friend.

Suddenly all of his braveness escape from his body when Jungkook smiles at him.. slowly.. in a slow motion.. Jungkook lips form a creepy smile.

And Suga knows it'll be his worst fucking nightmare.

******

Mates,  fact, long time ago I dream of a man, 3 fucking times he doesn't have a face. But all I can see is his creepy smile. A very creepy smile. He would smile at me, very slowly and in a slow motion. His smiles is too wide and very very creepy. Every time he smiles at my dream I woke up. Its very creepy that I don't want to sleep anymore that time but my cousin tells me that if ever that man shows up in my dream again I should spit on the wall 3 times so I did and believe me or not,  the smiling man didn't show up in my dreams ever again.