Tomtord Claustrophobia

[Tomtord, Tom and Tord are fighting so Edd locks them in a closet cause logic Amirite, but Tom is claustrophobic and begs to be let out but Edd and Matt can't hear him. It's up to Tord to calm Tom down- requested by crispy rice on amino]

(Edd's prov)

I heard a loud crash from the kitchen. Tom and tord were fighting again. I walked to the kitchen to see quite a scene. Tom was throwing a couch at tord while tord yelled and punched tom. "Commie bastard!"

"Jehovah!"

(Tom's prov)

I was just about to throw the fridge when edd grabbed me. "I've had enough of this! Matt help me lock them in the closet!"

{later}

As soon as the door closed I panicked. I turned away from tord, I'm not weak. I tried to stay calm as the walls felt like they were closing in on me. I was trapped.

(Tord's prov)

"Look what you did Thomas-"

Tom wasn't acting like himself. He had his hands on his head and was curled up in the corner. "Tom?"

"Trapped" he said almost to quietly. Now I'm worried, I didn't actually hate him. He was quite a cute bean in my opinion. He started rocking slightly before hitting the wall. "Space, space, space!!" He screamed slamming his fists on the door. "Let me out!!"

"Me and matt are going to the store!"

"Tom are you ok?" I asked, putting my hand on his shoulder. Is he claustrophobic? He started screaming and crying, even shaking a bit. "Tom are you claustrophobic?"

He nodded trying to break down the door. I pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back. "Its ok. We wont be in here much longer."

He started to cry into my chest as i talked to him. "Anything stupid happen today?" I asked trying to distract him.
"The lady at the bar thought i used hair gel" he sniffed out.

"Ok. Do you like anyone?"

"Yes.."

"Why don't you talk about them? You know to distract yourself"

"Umm.. they are taller than me, and they acted stupid sometimes but they can be fun"

I only wished he was talking about me. "Edd should be back soon continue talking"

"They have silvery blue eyes.. and they read alot"

"Oh ya so they're a book worm?"

"Kinda.."

"Are you good friends?"

Tom shook his head no and cried more. "I'm an idiot.. i hurt them.."

"T-tom?" I stuttered, dam it! "Are you talking about me..?"

Tom froze still for a moment before nodding nervously. I immediately cupped his face in my hands and kissed him. My bean.

___________________________

If people want i can make a part 2 and or a smut chapter but otherwise i hope thats good. 😋