Tomtord Claustrophobia [smut]

Warning this is a smut chapter. If you don't like smut or are a innocent bean then you don't have to read.

(Tom's prov)

He's kissing me! At this point i don't give a shit where i am. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. As a joke I denied him. To that he growled lowly and grabbed my ass, causing me to gasp. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, playing with mine. He claimed my wet cavern as his as he left no place untouched.

After a few moments he pulled away, a string of saliva linking are tongues. He kissed down from my cheek to my neck, slowly.

(Tord's prov)

I knew i found his sweet spot when i heard him moan. I slipped on of my hands up his shirt, playing with his nipples. While the other sneaked its way down to his crouch. I could tell by the tent in his pants that he was in joying himself.

(Tom's prov)

Tord started undressing me. First my shirt, then paints, until i was only in my boxers. He grinned his knee against my clothed dick while he undressed himself.

He was now completely naked. He was pretty big, bigger than me anyway. Its wasn't that much of a size difference though. After he pulled off my boxers he looked at me nervously. "I don't have lube"

I smirked at him, this will be fun.

(Tord's prov)

Tom just knelt down and started sucking my dick. It was like he didn't have a gag reflex.

(Tom's prov)

Sucking dick is easy due to the fact I don't have a gag reflex. I had to admit i was nervous for what was next though. I'm not a virgin I've had sex with a female plenty of times. I've sucked dick before, normally depending on how drunk i was. But i never stuck anything bigger than 3 inches at the most up my ass while sober.
I snapped out of my thoughts as i felt Tord's member twitch in my mouth. Soon after he pulled my head away. He was panting like a dog, hot. He hungrily pinned me to the wall and lifted me up. Thrusting into me with list in his eyes as he groaned at the feeling. I moaned as he jerked me off before starting to thrust at a medium pace. "Faster~"
Tord smirked widely as he thrusted way fucking faster. He didn't stop at all. Just kept going deeper, harder, faster.
I felt sparks shot up my back. "T-tord~ ah~ right t-here~"

Again, again and again he slammed into that spot with no mercy. The knot in my stomach snapped as i came all over our chests. "Tord~"

Tord bit his lip becoming more sloppy as he went on. "I'm close~" he groaned, nibbling at me neck before he came. I could feel the warmth if his cum in my ass. I couldn't keep my eyes open, to tired.

(Tord's prov)

I dressed tom and myself before cuddling him close to my chest and falling asleep.

(Edd's prov)

Matt had pills of useless junk and mirrors in his arms as i walked to the closet door. To my surprise when i opened it tom was snuggled up close to tord, while tord held tom close to him.
I guess it worked.