🎬 A Weekend with Luna_Vaethenee 🎬

🌞🌞🌞

First of all I want to thank Luna for taking the time for the interview.

It was really productive weekend for the both of us. I appreciate how efficient she was during this interview. This girl really surprised me with how considerate she is and how big her heart is. It felt like having a cup of coffee with a friend.

Let's start!

🌞🌞🌞

🌻 1.     How did you discover Wattpad?

I actually started writing a long time ago and wanted to expose it. I was looking through Google Play Store when I stumbled upon Wattpad.

🌻 2.     What is your experience so far on Wattpad.

Wattpad in general is really amazing! It's given me the platform to write and let out my creativity. Sometimes I dislike it if the popular books are only paid attention.

🌻 3.     Why did you start writing in the first place? What age did you discover your love for it?

Well,you could say I was quite a creative child. I read and watched a lot of movies which give me inspiration to write. I started writing around 10. I would write in old books and show them to friends.

🌻 4.     Where do you get inspiration now? Still watching movies or something new?

My inspiration doesn't mostly come from movies. Usually it comes from listening to music. That's why most of my chapter titles are song names. Dreams are also an inspiration. The Wife Hunter is inspired from a dream.

🌻 5.     How do you select the names of your characters? Do you dream that too or must the name have a deeper meaning?

Well sometimes the names are based on what I can remember from my dream. Not all names are from my dream though. Some names are random and some are just common names. Only a selected few have a deep meaning.

🌻 6.     Can you tell me one example? One name with a deep meaning and what is the meaning behind it?

Well, the name Cassandra Brown from The Alpha King is one example. I had a very close friend named Cassandra Brown in kindergarten. We both are best friends but one day something happened that killed her(I can't tell the incident, too private). The female lead is a strong, independent girl just like my friend

🌻 7.     What your writing process looks like? Do you do a research before writing or do you just write your dream? Do you have some outline or spreadsheet for writing?

Well, when I get an idea for a story, I'll write it down. I don't do much research cause this is literature not science! :) I'll start by thinking off how I want my story to go on and end. I'll do outline drafts.

Example: Chapter 1: Kane breaks up with Leila

I'll change it often, especially when fresh plot twists come in mind.

🌻 8.     Do you write on paper or your computer? Why?

I used to write on paper, but realized no one's gonna read it so... That's when I found Wattpad. I write on my phone not, usually in my notes app on my phone.

🌻 9.     What period of life do you write about most often? (child, teenager, young adult) Why?

I write mostly about my teen years, the days I'm going through now.

🌻 10.  Choose one of your books. What is the title? What genre is it? What is it about (in 2-3lines)?

The Wife Hunter

It's a Teen fic/romance

It's a story where a multimillionaire playboy has a competition to find a wife for himself.

🌻 11.  Is it completed? How often do you update?

I've written all the drafts but haven't published them all. It will be completed by next Saturday.

🌻 12.  Is there something you edited out of this book? Or plan to? Why?

Nope. I trust my writing. Unless I come back in the future to edit grammatical errors.

🌻 13.  What was the hardest scene to write? Why?

The hardest scene is usually the 'work' scene. See I have 0 experience or knowledge about business so I just write something that sounds legit.

🌻 14.  What was your favourite chapter or part to write and why?

My favourite chapter is The Lotus. It's where the two main characters fell for each other. It also shows that everyone has been hurt before, rich or poor.

🌻 15.  Is anything in your book based on real life experiences or purely imagination?

Its a 50/50 I guess. Ideas usually come from dreams, but when I write it depends on my mood. If I'm angry then the character will be angry as well.

🌻 16.  Are you happy with the amount of reads it has?

I'm more than happy, I'm thankful! I know my book deserves to go far, but only the readers can help me do so.

🌻 17.  Do you read your book reviews? How do you deal with the bad and good ones?

Yes, of course I do. Whether they're good or bad, I'm still thankful the reviewer has done my book review. If it's good I'll learn my strengths. If it's bad then I'll improve. Any way I'm still going to improve.

🌻 18.  How many unpublished books do you have? What is your next project?

I don't have any unpublished books. If I write I only focus on one book. I'm planning on editing The Alpha King first before writing the third book of the Strider Series. (No name yet)

🌻 19.  Give a shout-out to a fellow author. Can you suggest some books that you think a reader should read? (up to 5 books). And say something about these books.

· I'll like to shout-out @Hunter_Yonk . His books are amazing!

· Books a reader should read:

1) My Possessive Billionaire (romance)
2) The Alpha's Expectations (werewolf)
3) Forced to Date A Gang Leader (romance)
4) Mankind's Symphony (poetry)
5) @Luna_Vaethenee's books (lol)

🌻 20.  If you could tell your younger writing self anything, what would it be?

I would tell myself to just write to my heart's content. Don't let others tell you how to write. Your story, you're the author.

🌻 21.  Can you describe yourself in max 10 words?

Young, Mature, Creative, Crazy, Fun, Smart, Bookworm, Efficient, Latecomer, Prefect