Chapter 2

He only looked at her, blinking every once in a while, not making any sudden movements, almost as if he was trying to not scare her off.

Ochaco was slightly alarmed by what she was seeing, so she backed away slightly, nearly falling since she didn't want to look away from the so called predator. What scared her the most was the fact that the giant continued to stay still, not making any sounds or movements as she tried to escape.

A loud squeal erupted from her mouth as she felt a large hand encase her form entirely, making her panic and want to cry from what was going on, however, when he had opened his hand again, all she saw was a large scowling and annoyed face which she happened to find quite cute for some reason.

"Why you in my toy?" He yelled with a foul breath that smelled of nothing but rancid fish.

She shook her head and looked away, backing up against his fingers for support, "T-Toy...? Isn't that an airplane...?" She questioned, trying her best to be polite by not covering her nose. Hopefully this way, she wouldn't aggravate the monster further.

"This is mine and you are in it! Why are you in?!" He picked up the wrecked plane and showed it to her. It took her a while to notice what she was staring at, but she managed to find out what it was.

Her eyes widened as she recognised it, remembering how a whole plane was thrown in containing elite soldiers that all nearly instantly died. "I-I'm lost..." She stated, trying her best to remain calm. She only stared at the plane, refusing to meet his gaze.

"This is mine, you go inside again, I smash you like others!" He let her fall out of his hand into a few tree branches, scratching her arms and making her limbs ache.

She screamed as she fell, eventually climbing down after somehow safely landing. She brushed herself off, looking around whilst trying to find some sort of water source since she hadn't come across one yet. Much to her surprise, there was a large lake in front of her, but mainly in front of the monster. She sneakily tried to hide within some bushes near the lake in order to access it, hoping the giant wouldn't notice, or would spare her.

She occasionally hear him laughing and saying zoom. He was preoccupied with the wreckage and sometimes tossing it into the air making dive bomb noises.
She relaxed due to his distracted state and just drank the water provided. She was grateful once she felt hydrated and energised so she went into an open space near him, but not too close, and tried to make a little shelter by using branches, sticks and leaves around her. She sighed, knowing very well that she'd be here for a while.

Eventually, much to Ochaco's distaste, he ended up getting bored, tossing the wrecked plane up high once more and and threw it behind him, making it land in the lake and making a tidal wave come towards her.

Her eyes widened, so upon instinct, she tried to run and hide behind the giant as she screamed for help, now slightly upset that her resting place and her life was going to be ruined or taken.

He picked her up out of curiosity saving her from the wave which felt like a splash to the childish giant,"You making noise, why it's water? Water is good." He set her down on floating debris from the plane.

She was shivering in fright as well as crying slightly, "B-because the water is big and deep and I'm small.." She explained, trying not to look weak in front of him, even though he was acting like a huge baby.

He stared at her for a moment then laughed poking her which knocked her into the water,"You are small, and that's funny!" He continued laughing at her when she came back up with messy, muddy and tangled hair.

She coughed for a moment, water soaking her entire body. She tried to climb back up, shivering from how cold it was, "That wasn't very nice..!" She scolded, trying to dry her clothes, but now they were see through, she felt herself flush in embarrassment.