Bullet Wounds

It all happened so quickly. I didn't have time to react. Shoto's eyes were fixated on mine. I closed my eyes and started to activate my quirk. I had to escape! I can't die now. Shoto was supposed to be my friend! We created so many memories together in a short amount of time! How did it end this way?

Whatever happened to Shoto-- I'm gonna snap him out of this! I'm gonna bring the old and real Shoto back! I took a quick deep breath before activating my quirk, green sparks started to surround my legs. Shoto let out a sinister smile. Why was he in awe? Was it because of my quirk? It didn't matter anyways, it brought me some time.

Before I could do anything, Shoto snapped out of it. His finger about to pull the trigger. A gun shot could be heard as Kacchan's voice echoed throughout the basement. "Deku!!" Everything went black. Was it because I was too slow? Where did I go wrong? I slowly opened my eyes, my arms covering my chest and face. I could see Kacchan's face. It was twisted with terror. But he wasn't looking at me. He was looking at Shoto?

I removed my arms from my chest and face, I was unharmed? I let out a sigh of relief. Before, my eyes landed on Shoto. It was the most gruesome scene I've ever seen. Shoto was on his knees, his hand placed against his chest. Blood dripping from the corner of lips. His eyes. His eyes started to shift to me. I was trembling, I instinctively took a step back. And again. And again. Until I reached the wall.

Shoto coughed out some more blood. I could hear it land on the concrete floor. Splat. Splat. Blood was now all over his uniform. His other hand that held the gun, had lost it's grip. The pistol landed on the floor with a loud clank. Shoto grinned at me. A vicious grin. "Izuku, do you think this is over? Did you think I'll let you go that easily? Huh? Huh? Huh? Answer me? Answer me? Answer me? Come on, Izuku? Come on, Izuku?"

It was like he was broken. Like a broken radio, repeating the same thing over and over. Kacchan was staring at him, afraid as well. So was I. We were kids! Teenagers! How were we supposed to know what to do when a fellow classmates of ours turned into this? Shoto let out a sinister grin at me, before letting out a small chuckle.

That chuckle, turned into a bigger one. Then another bigger one. It grew louder and louder, until it turned into a loud laughter. "HAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I fell down. I was shaking. Shoto smirked at me. "I'm coming back for you, Izuku." Then, at last. My classmate. Collapsed. A pool of blood quickly forming around him. I heard a sigh coming from the staircase. There stood Endeavour, with a gun. "What a waste. Especially with the fact that he had a well balanced quirk. He could have taken All Might down."

Kacchan glared at Endeavour. "You-- Asshat! Did you turn him into this?!" I slowly crawled torwards Shoto. He wasn't moving. I gently held his hand, tears flowing down my face. Endeavour let out an annoyed tch as he crossed his arms. "No. I never did anything to teach him about love. He's just like his mother. Delusional. Both of them thought too highly of love. It's completely useless."

Kacchan growled angrily. I shifted Shoto into my arms. I brushed his bangs asides, revealing more of his scar that stained the left side of his face. I gently brushed my thumb against his scar. His skin was so soft. My tears landed on Shoto's cheek. I was overwhelmed with grief. I glared at Endeavour. "This! Is all your fault! If you hadn't harm Todoroki-Kun, he wouldn't be like this! You're just a coward that uses people like they're some kind of weapon! An item?!"

Endeavour glared down at me as I pointed my finger at him. "Todoroki-Kun has emotions! Feelings! He breathes! Just like you! Just like us! He's a human being too! He can't always fit into your description of perfect, so stop forcing him!" I yelled out. Kacchan stared at me. "Deku.." I let out a shriek of grief as I hugged Shoto's motionless body.

Endeavour left us downstairs without a word. He went up while dialing the police. I rubbed the tip of my nose against Shoto's. Before slowly placing him down. I got up and untied the rope that held Kacchan back. "I'm sorry Kacchan, I didn't mean to take so long." My eyes was darted down. I couldn't think of anything else but Shoto. The way he fell.

I have a feeling that this will haunt me forever. And soon enough, I will be right. Kacchan growled angrily at me as he got up. "Shut the fuck up, Deku. You don't need to fucking apologize all the time. It's getting annoying." I was too tired to react to Kacchan's harsh words. Instead, I decided to stay downstairs with Shoto.

I couldn't care less that my uniform was stained with Shoto's blood. I couldn't care less that Kacchan was nudging me to get out from here. I couldn't care less to reply to All Might's message. I felt broken. Lost. Tired. The past few days went downhill. Why must Shoto turned that way? Eventually, I was forced out from the basement. I could see the medical team immediately treating Shoto.

If he was alive, that is. The fact that I didn't check Shoto's pulse hit me. Now, I'm torturing myself even more. I was sitting outside of the Todorokis house. Getting treated by a nurse. I started laughing to myself quietly. God, what just happened? Soon enough, my mom and All Might showed up. "Young Midoriya!" All Might cried out. My mother ran torwards me and hugged me as tightly.

I saw Shoto, he was strapped in, in one of those wheeled stretcher. I watched them escorted him into the ambulance. My mom was crying all over me, before noticing the blood. "Goodness gracious! Izuku! There's blood on you!" I turned to my mom and smiled. "Don't worry mom, it's not mine"

Important Note!

Word Count: 1059

I had to Google up the wheeled stretcher cause I didn't know the name, lol rip.

I didn't read through for mistakes, so if there's mistakes

ignore it pls