Don't take my sunshine away

Izuku gasped as he pressed his hands to his mouth, suppressing the scream that he nearly let out. He trembled. No, he didn't want this to happen again. He's not ready. He's not healed. It's too early, too much for the small boy to handle. He closed his eyes as he collapsed to his knees, letting out a big hard sound. He felt tears wanting to come out.

Wasn't it over? The pro heroes took care of it, the police took care of it. It was over, isn't it? Inko immediately rushed upstairs and over to her son. "Izuku?! Izuku?! What happened?!" She knelt down besides him, placing a hand on his shoulder. Izuku opened his eyes, steadying himself as he got up. He turned to look at his mom, no signs of worries on his face.
"Mom, I'm fine. I just tripped and fell. It's my fault, I shouldn't have been clumsy at all!"

Izuku cheerfully went to pick up the phone he dropped, he looked down at his mom. "Do you need some help?" He gave her a hand, Inko confused by how cheerful he was acting now. She slowly placed her hand on his palm, her confusion visible on her face.

Once she was up, Izuku calmly headed for the door, he opened it leaving his shocked and bewildered mom in his room. He turned around.
"Mom? Aren't you coming to see me off?"

Inko snapped out of it as she immediately turned around to her worried son standing in the doorway.
"O-Oh! Yes!" She frantically passed by her son and down the stairs, grabbing his school bag that laid on the couch.

Izuku came down after her, standing right next to her.
"H-Have a great day at school, Izuku! Call me if you need anything!"
Izuku flashed her one of his most charming and Innocent smile as he took the bag from her, putting his arm through the bag's handle.

"Thanks mom! I'll see you after school!"

And with that, Izuku was out the front door. He walked down the empty streets, his eyes immediately losing it's light after he left the house. He was stupid, foolish, and an idiot. Did he seriously think everything would go his way so easily?
It was obvious, Shoto wasn't someone to go down that easily.

He sighed softly, he was already probably late to school by now.

After running and rushing over, Izuku was 25 minutes late to his class. Aizawa scolded him lightly, knowing the incident with Shoto hadn't subsided yet for the student.

He took his usual seat and tried his best to listen, his fellow classmates eyeing him worriedly. They didn't know what happened, the school won't let them know what happened besides the two victims, Izuku and Katsuki. Some of them were angry and disappointed, they were Shoto's friends so they deserved to know as well.

Once the class ended and it was break time, everyone immediately started chatting. Kaminari approached Kirishima, leaning against Kirishima's desk. "Hey, are you alright? You look shaken up and worried the whole morning." The yellow haired male let out a small sigh as he stared down at the floor, the whole class felt gloomy after the sudden disappearance of Shoto.

And now, Kirishima, one of the people who would usually motivate and lift everyone's mood up was also sad. "Sorry, I'm not being manly now, aren't I?" Kirishima spoke up after a few seconds, he glanced over to Katsuki who was distancing himself from everyone. He even distanced himself away from Kirishima.

Kaminari signaled Mina to come over and try to cheer Kirishima up, she did come and tried her best but it didn't work. In the end, break ended and everyone was forced to stay quiet and stay seated in their seat.