Chapter 8

(Nightmare pov.)

        I stay in my dark place...thinking,I'm not supposed to miss Dream but I do...he was my brother anyway. I don't know but y/n reminds me of him in some way,I don't know if it's because of her positive emotions or I don't know. I teleport to y/n's house and look around,it was empty,not even footsteps other than mine were heard. I look to my left,a family photo caught my eye,a small family of just a mom,dad,and sibling (if you have any) and even a small version of y/n. I walk quietly to another room,it was bigger than y/n's so I assumed it was her parents,but it was creepily empty,the bed was perfectly made but everything else other than bedding in it was gone. I freeze as soon as I hear a door opening. With instinct,I run to the next door,not in a cowardly way and hide between the wall and the back of the door. I hear footsteps coming along the hallway,from the crack of the door,I see (y/n) walking past with a look of wonder on her face. Enough to where she didn't see my glowing eye peering at her,since my other eye is blinded by the black substance constantly leaking over it. 

(Y/n) pov.)

      I can't help myself but keep wondering how Nightmare and Dream sound related without the obvious fact that even Nightmare said he was his brother. I can't help but think about the history,what could have happened. I heard the other skeleton Nightmare caught saying something about climbing trees 24/7,does a tree have something to do with it? did nightmare used to be a good person? I sigh and pull out my phone before going to my room and begin texting my friend,having a familiar feeling of someone watching me but not bothering to do anything about it.