Somebody To Love

"What the fuck man, we planned this for a week." He can hear the sound of Dave pissed of within the sound of bar. All Chris, Nate, and Dave are hanging out and having a party which takes weeks of planning to finally came to live. "I'm really sorry. I don't feel good today. I was throwing up twice this morning and there's no way I would go out there and exposed myself with wind and else."
"Yeah, yeah. Alright. Fuck, it's gonna be different without you. We even bring your favorite folded chair for tonight. Anyway, feel better Hawkins."
"Yup. Thanks a lot Dave. Sent my greetings to the boys! Bye."

After he hung up the call, he remembers that he didn't eat anything yet. Since he threw up all the morning, he decided to get something to eat. When he see a takeaway menu stuck on his refrigerator which he just realized had been there since Sam left his place. They used to call this restaurant each time they ran out of food in their fridge.

"Alright Mackey's. Time to call you again..." He looks through the menu and trying to pick one menu out from 25. "Alright. Maybe fish and chips." He put the menu back on his fridge and then go to his phone.

"Mackey's. What can I do for you?"
"Yes umm. I want 2 fish and chips. Send it to 2nd West Boulevard."
"And your name?"
"Taylor."
"So, 2 fish and chips to 2nd West Boulevard. For Taylor?"
"Correct. And please give us some extra chips."
"Okay. We'll deliver it to you in 30 minutes. Thank you."

He put the phone back, and then walk back to the couch, waiting for his food while watching MTV. They play the episode from 'Making of' where they record their music video. "Geez, they makes us look incredibly cool." A smirks shows up on his lips before he turns up the volume. In the middle of the episode, he notices that they accidentally captured Sam's face behind him she looked busy with all of her works meanwhile he steal a glance at her. "Damn, they recorded this as well? Shit, I was looking at her and I don't even realize. Fuck." He lay his head down and thinking about how he wish she's here right now. How she would ridicules this episode and laugh along with him.

When he's drowned in his own mind, a knock on his door wakes him up. "I'm here to deliver your food."
"Oh, yes. Wait a second." He walks to the front door and open it.
"That's fast." He giggles and gives the delivery guy the money. "Thanks for the tip sir."
"You're welcome." Taylor brings the food with him and go to the kitchen to get spoon and drink but then notices something. "Wait, did I ordered 2 of this? Damn. What the fuck was I thinking?" He's getting used to order 2 portion each time he call Mackey's and he thought he did it automatically when he ordered his food today. "Well, maybe I'm gonna keep this one for tomorrow then."

The whole room smells good from the food and it makes him even hungrier. "How the fuck I didn't order this for a long time..." He put a lot into his mouth until it's hard to even say a thing. Just as he's about to finish the food, he saw a light coming from his windows. He didn't expect a guess to come so he takes a peak at his windows to see who entered his property.

"What the...." He's terrified to see who's coming. With blood coming out of nostrils, scratches near eyes and a swollen eyelid, he almost can't recognize her but he knows for sure it's Sam. "Shit, what happened?"
"Oh, hey. Umm. Sorry I went here, I slipped and hit a separator around here." She looked horrible and kind of embarrassed. "Geez. Why didn't you call?"
"I.... I'm sorry I don't have your number."
"Oh.... Well..." He gets the idea of Sam deleted his number because of many reasons. "Just...come in then. Get clean, I still got your old clothes up there. And... Fish and chips in the kitchen, just in case you haven't eat something. I'll take care of your bike." Taylor take it from Sam and watching her as she walks in his house.

After he fix the lights, tighten some parts, he goes inside to see Sam eating in the kitchen, with her left hand. "Since when you became left-handed?" Surprised, she almost spill it but quickly cover her mouth. "What? No. I'm not." Then Taylor realize she couldn't even move her right shoulder. "Are you okay? Is your right shoulder hurt or something?"
"I'm fine. Maybe just a little bit and..."
"Let me see."
"What?"
"Let me see your shoulder. You're fine with that?"
"Umm..." She looks hesitate at first but then gives him a nod. "Okay."

Taylor walks closer and checking her shoulder which turned purple and also swollen. "Are you sure you won't check yourself to hospital?"
"Yes. I... I think it's not necessary."
"Okay. I'll get you some ice. Just wait here." He take some ice from his fridge, wrap it in a plastic bag and put it on her shoulder. "It feels good. Thanks Taylor."
"Nevermind. Anyway, umm... Sorry if I ask you this but.... Did you delete my number?"
"About that.... Yes. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be...."
"No, I get it. Really. That's okay. You already call him about this incident?"
"Who?"
"Josh. This is late at night, you should've told him about it." Something seems like bother her but he can't tell what it is. "I don't want to make him worry."
"You might already did. Just tell him."
"I'll tell him. Later." She keeps looking down and avoid any eye contact.

"Everything is okay with him?"
"Yeah. We're good. Absolutely." Even though she said that, Taylor knew her long enough to tell that she didn't tell the truth. "Is it? So if I ask Chad about it, he would tell the same right?"
"No, don't. Please don't. I'm... I'm still thinking, okay."
"Thinking about what?" He looks straight to her eyes and Sam looks like she wants to escape the room at that moment.

"I didn't know what to say.... Josh proposed me."