two.

later

later...
solar felt as if she was being analyzed by the two salvatore brothers. she huffed in annoyance, "get your judgy eyes off of me."

damon rolled his eyes at the girl and ignored what she had said, "so you're telling me that you're going to help us kill Klaus? why should we believe you?"

"you shouldn't, but you will, because you're desperate." she said with a calm voice. "I know what i'm doing, and I know my brother."

"so what's your genius plan then?" damon asked the girl, elena and stefan still keeping quiet.

"can't share all my secrets so soon, cherry." she replied, leaving damon with an irritated look. "look, if anyone can defeat my brother it's me. him and I used to be really close, ya know? it was him and I against the world, but then he daggered all of my siblings. couldn't forgive him after that, and because I couldn't forgive him I got daggered myself. that's my despicable brother."

elena, stefan, and damon all shared a sympathetic look, but solar just rolled her eyes, "don't give me that look, i've been getting that look my whole life. i'm over it. i'm not exactly an angel either."

they all still held sympathy for her, but tried to hide it. "well, your brother, elijah, claims he will help us as well. he said he has an elixir that would allow me to survive the sacrifice and that he would kill klaus." elena replied, giving solar her trust.

"yeah but your not gonna take that century old magic potion, because it's not gonna work." damon fired back at elena.

solar ignored what damon had said and took in elena's words, "elijah was undaggered?" she said, with a now soft expression, and eyes full of hope. she almost looked like, well a teenager; not an a thousand year old vampire.

"yes, stefan and I are going to speak to him now if you'd like to come see him." elena softly said, feeling as if she'd finally found a soft side to the rather cold original vampire.

solar's features hardened again, "nuh-uh, go ahead. please don't tell him i'm awake yet." she replied

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

solar sat on the salvatore couch, awaiting stefan and elena's return. elena refused to allow damon to come along with her and stefan because elena didn't want damon to stop her from sacrificing herself. solar understood that, in a way. damon was quite stubborn, from what solar could tell.

solar was lost in her own thought, and she hadn't even noticed damon standing in the doorway. "what does your name even mean, solar? weird if you ask me."

"it's latin, it means sun. in english it means in relation to the sun, like how the planets orbit around the sun in the solar system. guess my parents had a hippie phase."

"no offense, but you aren't exactly a ray of sunshine." damon remarked.

"you don't know me, you think you know me but you don't have an idea." she replied coldly, leaving a speechless damon.