four.

"-and one time," solar said, suppressing a giggle, "we got high in the white house

"-and one time," solar said, suppressing a giggle, "we got high in the white house." she said finally allowing her laughs to escape.

damon shoved her lightly, sipping on his bourbon, "you're a goof." he remarked playfully.

"what was even the question" solar questioned, "oh yeah about my hobbies!" she clapped her hands together in realization.

"well I sing, I guess. I play a couple instruments. that's about it." she responded.

"well then, im intrigued. sing me something." damon said.

"we're not that close, buddy."

"did you just call me buddy?" damon laughed.

their faces were growing closer by the second, tension building up in the air. "uh yeah, yeah i did." she responded quietly. anyone with a brain could tell they were about to kiss, and maybe they would've if they weren't interrupted by a certain doppelgänger.

"damon i've been looking for you everywhere," elena almost yelled before looking at solar "oh I didn't know you were friends with her."

solar backed away from damon and rolled her eyes at elena's tone; damon just ignored her rude comment, "i've been here all day, didn't think you'd need me over stefan." he remarked.

elena rolled her eyes, "alright well, i'll talk to you when she isn't here. it's private." she said before walking away.

awkwardness filled the air as damon just took small sips of his bourbon, the moment between damon and solar being ruined.

"what, do you and your brother share a girlfriend?" solar said in an alarmingly calm voice, as if the situation was normal.

"not my girlfriend." damon replied shortly, not even looking at solar, although anyone with eyes could tell he felt something for the doppelgänger.

"well break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧