Prologue

Somewhere in a secret underground location, the villain simply known as All for One was sitting in front of screens, analyzing each and every one. All for One soon got up from his seat and into his wheelchair, still recovering. He headed down the long dark hallway ending into a set of large iron doors, electronically locked. He pricked his thumb and pressed it onto a thumb pad, unlocking the doors. The doors sunk into the walls revealing the contents behind them. The old villain entered the room, the walls painted a whitish-blue, the floors carpets a light beige and covered in little toys that had sharp bite marks. In the left corner was an old metal crib.

All for One looked around the room searching for something. "How can it hide so well in such a small nursery?" He said to himself, cautious. He looked up onto the ceiling and in the right corner was a little black creature, somehow staring down at All for One without any eyes. Its brain had overtaken most of its head, minus its mouth. It had no lips or cheeks, just long sharp teeth. It climbed down the walls using its sharp claws. Its skeletal hands had only two long fingers and one thumb, and two sharp toes on its feet. As it crawled in front of All for One, the villain studied its appearance. It was the size of a five-year-old child, and the mind of one to match. The creature had an abnormal amount of muscle mass, the shifting fibres visible underneath its solid black skin.

It crawled towards All for One, reaching its arms up asking to be picked up. All for One picked up the little creature and gently cradled it in his arms as it slowly fell asleep. The villain chuckled to himself, smiling under his mask. "My little creation. My little Nomu."