Chapter One

It's was a gloomy Monday morning for U.A. High school, most of the students were tired and grumpy, minus two. A pink girl with black eyes, short pink hair and horns were humming to herself as she walked to her homeroom class, 1-A. The girl was Mina of the Hero Course, known to have a happy smile at all times.

A distance away from Mina was a very small boy, with a large head and purple orbs on his head instead of hair. This young man was Mineta, another Hero Course student and one of Mina's classmates. He was currently spying on her, staring at her behind while drooling to himself. "Hehehe, Mina's skirt must've shrunk in the wash. It's two inches shorter than usual, lucky me!" He was about to sneak closerI until a scruffy tired man wearing a scarf picked him up from the back of his collar. "It's against school rules to stalk female students." The man said in a deadpan tone, not really caring. This was Aizawa, class 1-A's homeroom teacher. Mineta suddenly became scared that his teacher caught him, "Aizawa-sensei, I can explain! I was....uh...keeping an eye on her! Yeah, just being a hero!" Aizawa didn't buy it, but he sighed and put Mineta down. "Mineta I know you want to get girls, but creeping on them and being a blatant pervert is no way to do it. I'm letting you off with a warning this time, but please try concentrate on your studies instead of your classmates." Mineta sighed and looked down at his feet. "Yes, Aizawa-sensei." Aizawa nodded and walked towards the classroom with Mineta close behind, not risking getting caught again. Mineta was a pervert, not an idiot.

Back with Mina, she had just sat on her desk and began talking to her friends, Kirishima and Sero. "Hey Mina, got anything planned after class? Me and Sero were going to a new arcade that opened near the school. Wanna come?" Asked Kirishima, smiling wide showing off his sharp teeth. Mina threw her head back and let out a sound of frustration, swinging her legs. "I can't! I'm behind on homework and it's due tomorrow! It's not fair!" She whined, clearly not wanting to miss out hanging with her friends.

From across the classroom, their classmate Iida suddenly stood up and thrusted his open hand at Mina. "A U.A. student shouldn't complain about homework, and they shouldn't slack off on their assignments! Also stop sitting on your desk, you are being disrespectful to the hardworking craftsman that built that desk!" Mina rolled her eyes and got off her desk, her skirt being lifted up by the edge. Iida then began to chop the air in Mina's direction, a slight blush on his cheeks. "A U.A. student shouldn't have such a short skirt either!!" Mina blushed in embarrassment while Kirishima and Sero began to laugh loudly. "I-It's not my fault! It shrunk in the wash!" On the other side of the room, Mineta could be heard saying "called it" under his breath. "That is no excuse! A hero should try to be respectable and modest in not only in their behaviour but their attire!" Mina points at a girl with a short ponytail and a large chest accusingly, Yaoyorozu Momo. "But Momo's Hero outfit is anything but modest!" The girl in question suddenly blushed in embarrassment and hid her face behind her hands, her knees up to her chest. Iida gestured at Momo with his left hand while his right was moving as if he was running, a sign that he was pretty riled up. "I can excuse Yaoyorozu's immodesty because it has a purpose! Her quirk needs bare skin to work when she is doing her duty as a Hero!" "So practicality is more important modesty?! Face it Iida, your only saying that because you secretly like staring at Momo's boo-!"

"Enough!" Yelled Aizawa, who had just returned with a vitamin pouch. "Get back to your seat! Iida, a real hero wouldn't embarrass his classmate because of their attire." Iida stiffened and quickly bowed. "My apologies! I only wanted to preserve her dignity as a person and a Hero! I meant no offence or judgement!" Aizawa sighed and turned to Mina, wanting to end this as soon as possible. "Head to the school store, they offer free uniforms in case a student spills or damages theirs with their quirk. Explain what happened and they'll give you a new skirt." Mina nodding, letting out a quiet thank you before hurrying out of the classroom. Mineta suddenly got an idea and quickly raised his hand. "Aizawa-Sensei! Can I quickly use the washroom? I need to go!" Aizawa was checking something on his phone and waved his hand towards the door. Mineta got up and hurried to the door, but right before he left Aizawa stopped him. "Mineta, if you try to pull a stunt like earlier, I will learn about it eventually. So don't bother." Mineta gulped and headed out the door.

As Mina headed towards the school store, Mineta was lurking in background spying on her. "Mina's tiny skirt, her swaying hips, her thick thighs, I can almost see her-" "I know your there Mineta! I can hear you drooling!" Mineta's thought was interrupted by Mina's voice screaming at him from his hiding spot. It wasn't his fault he drooled a lot, it was hereditary. He tried to keep silent, not moving from his spot behind a trash can. "I'm not dumb Mineta I know your back there, now get out and face the consequences!" Mina watched the lone trash can for a solid minute before a purple blur jumped out and booked it down the hall. "Hey get back here!" Mina yelled angrily as she gave chase, forgetting about getting a new skirt. As she chased him down the hall, Mineta started throwing his balls at her to slow her down. "It's not gonna be that easy, you little creep!" Mina said as she used her quirk to melt Mineta's ball, clearing the path. Mina then starting using her quirk to glide towards Mineta at full speed, dissolving her shoes and some of the hallways floor.

Mineta took a sharp turn to the left, his shoes leaving skid marks. "HOLY MOMO'S BOOBS I'M GONNA DIE!!" He turned back to see if Mina was still chasing him when he suddenly bumped into someone. He fell back and grabbed his head and slowly looked up, right into Aizawa's eyes. "A-Aizawa-Sensei! I-I can explain!" Before Mineta could continue, Mina came charging towards them. "You are so gonna-Aizawa-Sensei?!" Mina said, now noticing Aizawa with Mineta. She didn't stop before Aizawa erased her Quirk, making her trip and fall on her face. She sat up and looked at Aizawa along with Mineta, their teacher now giving them a death glare. "Sir, we c-can explain-" "Five weeks." Mina stopped, slightly confused about what her teacher just said. "E-Excuse me..." "Five weeks of detention. One week suspension. Both of you." Mineta was freaking out, extremely scared of his teacher right now. "Well, at least it can't be worse." Mina thought to herself before Aizawa continued. "Also, you two are gonna have to stay together for the entirety of it, and share a room with surveillance." Mina's little hope just died. Sharing a room with Mineta, for six weeks.

At that moment, Mina and Mineta thought the exact same thing. "F*ck my life."