Chapter Two

"I can't believe this!" Mina fumed in her mind, carrying a box of her things to her temporary new room. She was still rather upset about Aizawa's punishment. "I understand stand we broke a few rules but six weeks of punishment is totally overkill! Plus, why do we have to share a room?! Does Aizawa know what Mineta is capable of?!" As she continued down the hall, Mineta was in his room packing his stuff.

He was deciding if he should bring the Mt. Lady pinup poster or his favourite book, Of Lust and Heroism by Midnight. He decided on the book since he knew Mina wouldn't destroy it on-site, but he would hide it under his pillow just in case. He picked up the box with his things and left for his new room. He was honestly trying not to think of the many things Mina will do to him as payback. "I honestly hoped I wouldn't die a virgin, but I most likely won't live to see tomorrow. I leave all my dirty magazines and posters to Kaminari, my brother in perverted arms." In truth, Mineta felt an honest kinship with Kaminari. They both shared a love for the female form, which they in a way bonded over. Not exactly a friendship, but it was still nice knowing a kindred spirit.

"But it's not gonna last long." Mineta thought, taking a deep breath. He had seen Kaminari hanging out with not only Sero and Kirishima more, but he was also hanging around Jirou more often recently. It was obvious that he had a crush on Jirou, not that it bothered Mineta. He didn't understand what Kaminari saw in her but in the end, personality was the most important thing when it came to girls. Mineta knew that it sounds hypocritical coming from him, but he wasn't as dumb as most would think. Not getting girls gives one plenty of time to study, among other "activities." But honestly Mineta honestly doesn't know what drives his perverted tendencies, and he has gone to a few doctors and therapists for answers. Some say mother issues while others say it's related to his quirk. But in the end probably nether were the answer, his quirk is similar to Sero's in that his balls produce a tree sap-like superglue and he never knew his mother to have any problems with her. Heck, Mineta wasn't sure what his mom's name was, never mind her appearance.

According to his father, she was tall and slender with willowy limbs and ghostly pale skin. She was extremely sensitive to bright lights and microwaves from certain electronics, so there weren't any pictures of her ether. She had disappeared when he was two, but according to his father, she didn't like him very much. She refused to give him food and never held him, not even the day he was born. His father didn't know why but it was fine, Mineta's father was all the family he needed. He was similar to Mineta, short with purple balls instead of hair. Though his dad's quirk was the opposite of his, the balls only stuck to his father but bounced off every other surface. His mother's quirk was another mystery since she never told his dad what it was. His father didn't know why she had left, they had a loving marriage and his father was loyal to his mom. Honestly, Mineta always thought it was probably him that drove his mother away, but he just tried to ignore his negative thoughts. "Ok, maybe I do have some mother issues."

Mineta lost in his thoughts bumps into someone, something he has been doing a lot lately. He looked up to see his new roommate staring him down with a death glare, making him gulp nervously. "H-Hey, Mina. How...um, are you?" Mina remained silent, her intense glare speaking volumes. "U-Um...I'll take that your still upset about yesterday?" Mina's glare intensified, making Mineta feel smaller than he already was. "Look...I'm really sor-"

"Stop." Mina cut him off, raising a hand. Her voice was oddly calmer than expected, but it was also laced with cold rage. Mineta was shaking in place, not sure what the pink girl was going to do next. Mina took a deep breath and tried to calm herself, but was slowly failing. Mineta had ruined her plans for the past six weeks, and Mina had been looking forward to those plans. "Ok Mina, stay calm. Killing Mineta won't help you in the long run, so don't do anything. Remember your a Hero, and heroes don't kill annoying worthless perverts." Mina took another deep breath and rubbed her temples, trying to get rid of her headache. "Look, I don't want to bunk with you. Heck, I don't even like you! But we are stuck in this situation, so let's get some things straight." Mina had entered the small room while talking and had already begun unpacking her things, Mineta silently listening.

The room was barren excluding the two small beds on each side of the room, Mina had taken the one on the left. "Rule number one, you are gonna stay on your side of the room and I will stay on mine. The space in front of the door is neutral ground." Mineta listened silently, afraid if he said anything it cause the pink girl to get more upset with him then she already was. "Rule number two, nothing perverted or sexual within the room, if I find anything like that I will melt it and you." Mineta frowned but nodded, hoping his book would be spared that fate. "Finally, Rule number three. You go to bed before me, I'm not risking the possibility of you watching me sleep or something worse." Mineta nodded, a little offended this time.

Sure he was a pervert but he wasn't a rapist. He had his limits, plus he didn't want to hurt anyone. Mina slapped Mineta across the face suddenly, breaking his train of thought. "Are you even listening?! Are you so perverted and stupid that you can't listen to a girl talk for a minute and forgetting everything she said just because you're staring at her boobs?!" Mina screamed at Mineta, a little spittle hitting his face. He slowly wiped it off, turned around and silently walked towards the door. "Stay calm, stay calm, stay cal-" "I bet your parents let you stay at the dorms because they thought you were gonna get killed by villains and jumped on the chance to get rid of you." Mina said, quieter than before but loud enough for Mineta to hear it.

He turned back around and ran up to Mina, grabbing her by the collar and pulling her down to his level. "Hey what are y-" "F*CK YOU!" Mineta screamed, cutting Mina off. "I'll take being called a pervert, I'll take being accused as a molester, I can take being called stupid even though I ranked much higher than you could ever wish for on all of our tests, but I will never take anyone insulting my family, do you hear me B*TCH?!" Mina's eyes widened at Mineta's sudden aggression towards her, now feeling a little scared. "Mineta, I-" "No, don't even start there, Pinky!" Mineta said cutting her off, clearly not finished. "It's unfair to treat me like it's my fault for us getting stuck together, sure I was creeping on you but you f*cking attacked me with acid and chased me down the halls! I didn't cause the damage to the school, that was you and you're not going to blame everything on me just because I was being a pervert! Sure I know I shouldn't have, but what right do you have to judge me?! You have some of the worst grades in class and you barely pass every time because you use your friends to help you! You may act all nice and friendly, but I see through you! You are someone who uses everyone around them and casts out anybody that you don't like. You are pushy, selfish, manipulative, lazy, arrogant, rude and disrespectful! You are a f*cking waste of space and everyone knows it, even your little Kirishima!"

Mina's eyes bulged out of her head before blushing. "Wha-what are you-?" "Don't play dumb, I know you have a crush on him! It's been obvious since day one!" Mina blushed until her normally pink face was dark red. "HE KNEW?! EVERYONE KNEW?! WAS IT THAT OBVIOUS?! DOES KIRISHIMA KNOW?!" Mina panicked internally, freaking out at the fact that everyone apparently knew about her crush on her junior high school classmate. Mineta knew what was going on and rolled his eyes, annoyed by her behaviour. He let go of her and stomped away, but stopped at the doorframe and turned back at her. "Kirishima wouldn't like you if he knew what I knew. He doesn't like you, period." He said he a cold tone before leaving, tired and angry.

Mina stood there for a solid minute before falling to her knees, her face turning an even darker red as she began to cry hot tears. She loudly sobbed for an hour straight, before passing out on the floor. Her last thought before she passed out was about what Mineta had said. "'Kirishima wouldn't like you if he knew what I knew. He doesn't like you, period.'....he's right."