Pepples

A/N: Let's all pretend Jungkook is a clean-freak, foul-mouthed, good-looking neighbor.
Also, Yonnie is coming next, I swear.

In the beautiful town of Seoul, there was a neighborhood that was protected by a massive wall. This subdivision was home to a vast number of diverse people in their diverse houses- there was Taehyung in the white-walled house on Tulip Street, who lived alone. Hoseok, a scholarly type, who lived two houses away in a small, homey looking cottage type. Kim Jennie, a myth-buster who was rarely at her eccentric-looking home that was opposite Taehyung's, and her next door neighbor and long-time friend, Namjoon, who lived in a house that looked much like Taehyung's. There was Chaeyoung, who watched Taehyung from her bedroom window, and Jimin, who watched her from his.

But there was no other enigma in that neighborhood that was as interesting as the occupant of the beautiful, Victorian-style three-storey house that was on the end of Rosewall Street. Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook was a very mysterious individual - he left the house (his tall, imposing house) early in the morning and arrived late at night, always riding the same sleek, black motorcycle. No one knew much about who he was; all they knew was that he was strict, clean, and had not (as far as Google was concerned) served any time for any crime around the world. He was impeccably clean - no one saw him do it, but his lawn was always neatly trimmed, his house always freshly painted.

One of the neighbors, Namjoon, had actually placed a paper cup on Jungkook's lawn one morning while Jungkook was away, and watched it for ten hours, give or take a few minutes. Convinced that Jungkook was not going to return any time soon, he took a bathroom break. When he got back, the paper cup was gone, and the lights in Jungkook's garage were on.

"I was gone for two minutes!" Namjoon had cried out to the Neighborhood Watch Club. This club, of course, (headed by Hoseok and Jennie Kim) was just an excuse to nose around in their silent neighbor's business.

And he remained that - silent. That was, of course, until a bundle of sunshine moved in next door.

It was almost comedic, how such a small, quaint home stood next to Jungkook's imposing house. Lisa Manoban didn't think any of it, though, when her little red car and the moving van rolled up to her new home. "It's just like the pictures!" she exclaimed to the driver of the moving van, who didn't really look like he cared.

Lisa had a small smile on her face as she entered her new home; it was perfect. The creamy yellow exterior and porch felt so homey, and while her front and back yards looked like it could use some work, she was already planning what kind of flowers she could start planting. She could already see herself putting up a Christmas tree in that corner, and her favorite suede couch against the wall. Her whole life unfolded in front of her eyes, and she couldn't believe how happy she was to be here.

(*)

He watched his new neighbor move in from his window. Not that he was spying on her, though. Jungkook had a perfectly good reason to observe her - there were currently no fences installed any place on his lawn, mainly because he had no reason to put them in. For one, people were too scared to set foot even on the sidewalk in front of his lawn (save for those idiots Jennie and Jin). Secondly, he lived on the end of the street, which basically meant that he only had one neighbor to worry about - a fact he hadn't been troubled with for the past three years, since his last neighbor moved out after having a heart attack. (Completely unrelated to him, of course)

Jungkook did not want to be next door neighbors with a rowdy, loud human being who partied all night. He would have much preferred an elderly neighbor; one who would not be walking around or pestering him. He wanted peace and quiet in his home, especially since he was going to be staying there for a while, now – his boss had put him on indefinite leave after Jungkook had mouthed off to a client. Now his boss had insisted he stay at home in the meantime, since the client was insisting on filing charges against him. A restraining order would not look good on his record.