Boba

Yep he hated his current situation. The mall was thriving with its usual hustle and bustle comprised of little brats' (as to what Yoongi calls children) constant whining and pointless tantrums, teenagers chattering with their "juicy" gossip while they browse absentmindedly through their petty stores containing the latest trends, the 'ka-ching' sound of a cash register followed by the usual 'Is that all for you today?' by the cashiers, and people's arms about to drop with the amount of shopping bags they possess.

Oh wait, that wasn't the mall's usual hassle, it was Yoongi's usual day at a mall. Except he had no children to deal with—it was teenagers who decided that it was funny to call him shorty.

Brats these days.

And he wondered why would he ever want to come to the mall. That is, until he felt a tug on his sleeve and remembered once his eyes glance and fall upon her dark brown ones. If he said no when she asked, he would not have to experience the turmoil of the mall once again.

But how can he say no to her.

That's right, it was impossible.

"I'm a bit thirsty, is it alright if we make a slight detour and have a drink?" Jennie proposed glancing toward the food court across the mall. Yoongi sighed and grunted a bit. Jennie giggled knowing that it was his way of saying yes. She locked her right arm into his left and dragged him to where the court was in no time. They found themselves standing in the midst of people eating and ordering whatever food and drinks they desired.

Jennie looked around the place as if she were searching for something. Suddenly she gasped when she saw a word that made her eyes squint to make sure that it truly was what she thought it was.

Yoongi quirked an eyebrow at her and trailed his eyes in the direction she was looking. He was able to pinpoint the word 'Boba' engraved on a wooden sign before Jennie dragged him across the court to the place with 'boba'.

"Boba?" Yoongi asked once they arrived to their destination.

Jennie gasped in shock as her eyes widened."You've never had boba before? Have you been living in a cave?" She shook her head in disappointment as Yoongi gave a roll of his eye at her.

"I've never even heard about it," Yoongi replied, only receiving another gasp by his girlfriend. She earned another roll of his eye from him again.

"You act like this is some kind of tragedy."

"Because it is a tragedy! How could you have never heard of boba? It's this delicious milk tea drink that has tapioca pearls in it! We're going to try some right now!" Jennie huffed and made a one-eighty degree rotation to face the counter as Yoongi mouthed 'tapioca pearls?'. She flashed a smile to the blonde behind the counter who had her notepad ready to take her order. She looked no more than eighteen and had her hair tied up in a high ponytail.

"Hello miss, what would you like for today?" The teenaged-girl asked, readying herself with a click of her pen and placing it on the notepad.

Jennie glanced at Yoongi's direction. "What would you like?" She whispered ever so quietly but enough for him to hear.

Yoongi scanned across the screen above where all the boba flavors were displayed. He debated whether he should get strawberry or mango until he saw the specials just below the flavor category. The first special listed was called 'Couple's Boba'.

"I'd like the Couple's Boba..." Yoongi squinted his eyes to read the cashier's name tag. "Lisa," he finished. Lisa smirked at his order, happily writing down the words. As she wrote the 'B' in boba she asked, "What flavor?"

Yoongi opened his mouth to respond until he felt a jab on his rib. Mustering an 'ow', he glared at Jennie, who also appeared to be glaring—more like blushing—at him as well. "Wh—Why the Couple's Boba?," She stammered. "I hope you know that we have to share the same drink."