Prologue 1.2 - off to Shipwreck island

August said, alright...we'll wait for the other too arrive...in the mean time...why don't you all wait at the boat? Lapis said, okay... the seven of them went into the boat as August said, well...at least things are so far so good...I think... he then sees Shifty running to the Harper out of breath.

<reasons why he was late>

Shifty had some delays when he left the train, hard time with crowd of people crowding around him trying to get on and off the train as the other five got off the train in time and had to run to the Harper consisting he didn't try to get a taxi, take a bus and didn't trust nor wanted hitchhike his way towards there...Shifty ran and ran until he reached the Harper. But he really out of breath..

<now>

Shifty was on his knees and said, sorry...*pant* I'm late... August shrugged it off and said as he pointed to the boat, Don't worry about it...come on right this way... Shifty nodded and said, yes sir... he followed August to the boats as he got on and sat next to Rosy... August got on the driver seat and said as he started to engine, alright...is everyone seated...*everyone said yes*...okay then...ladies and gentlemen...stay seated until we get to our destination...so please keep your hands and feet inside the boat in all times....here we go...to Shipwreck island...the engine then started as he started to drive the boat to Shipwreck island.