Run away

Alec Pov

I got home about 1pm and as usual my dad was pissed. "Where the hell where you?" I looked at the floor and said nothing. "Don't make me ask again boy!" "I was at a party I'm sorry." I looked up to see if he was still pissed. He walked over anf hit me. "Did I say you could go to the party?" "N-no sir you didn't I'm sorry for not asking you first." then he noticed that my skin was less pailer than usual. "Whos blood have you been drinking?" "I stopped I can't tell him about Cole he could get hurt and I promised I wouldn't let anything happen to him. "Just animal blood. But I have a good reason. I've been sick and I needed it really bad." I flinched but to my surprise he didn't do anything. "Get to your room I don't want to see your face until dinner." he walked off leaving me alone in the hall. I walked up the stairs and into my room. "That was a close one I could've gotten in so much shit." I said to myself as I threw myself on my bed. "I guess I should shower and change." I got back up and grabbed a clean shirt and a pair of sweats then went to my bathroom. I started to play music and sing to myself as I started the shower. It was a good 20 minutes before I got out. I got dressed and checked my phone. "That's odd I have two missed calls from Cole." I sat down on my bed and texted him

A: hey sorry I was in the shower what's up?

C: do you think you can head to the park with me I want to talk about something in person?

A: maybe but my dads a piece of shit so I don't know.

C: okay well if you can then text me I have to go now bye. 

A: okay bye.

I sighed and threw my phone on the bed. My dad is going to be so pissed but if Cole needs me then I'll go anyways. Just then there was a knock at my door "Alec dinners done." it was my step mom she's not as great as my mom was but she's is a person who treats me right so I'm thankful for her. "I'll be down in a few minutes mom." "Okay but hurry up or it's gonna get cold." "k" I plugged in my phone then went down stairs. "So Alec how has your day been so far." "It's been fine. Umm dad would it be alright if I go to the park I want to get some pictures." he sighed then nodded "I guess it's better then you being at a party." I could tell he wasn't drunk for once because the way he's acting. "Cool thanks.  I finished my dinner then went to grabe my phone and knife. I was sitting at a beach when I saw Cole.

Coles pov

Why do I do this to myself. I'm meeting Alex in a park at night what the hell is wrong with me. I mean I did like it when me and him were together but it's so weird for me to understand stand and my mom was pissed that I didn't go to school today or yesterday. I saw Alec sitting on a bench and walked over to him he smile as I sat down. "So what's up?" He looked at me. "Well I um I just wanted to say that uh I uh um...." "Hey take your time don't rush it." he put his hand on my thigh and smiled. "Right. Well I don't know how to act around you. It's just I've never had feelings for guys and your the only one. And I thought it was maybe because you did something to me but then I realized that it's me who has the issue...." I was cut off by him kissing me again. When he pulled away he was blushing. "Cole your the only person I've ever been attacked too.  And I told you I'm not going to leave you because I love you and I want to be with you. But if you don't want to be with me then it's fine I'll still look out for you." I looked at him and saw a tear run down his face. "Alec of course I want to be with you that's why I'm here and that's what I was trying to tell you before you kissed me. I love you as well and I want to stay with you. Even though my mom might not like it." I placed my hand on his cheek. "I'll be with you even if you fall out of love with me like most people do I'll still love you Alec I promise." he smiled and kissed me again. "Then I promise you the same thing. I love you and thats never going to change." I smile then rested my head on his shoulder. "So now what?" "Anything as long as you're with me." he smiled and graves my head. We stayed like that until his phone rang. "Hello? Yha what's up? No. Yha I'll be there soon. K love you too mom bye." "You have to leave?" he nodded. "But not before I kiss you again." he pulled me closer and kissed me. "I love you I'll see you tomorrow at school." "I love you too." then he left. I walked home alone thinking about what he said and just mostly him. When I walked in the door my mom was laying on the couch asleep. I picked her up and took her to her room. Then throwing away the empty beer bottle laying around the house. I went up stairs when my phone rang.
Hello?
Cole I need help!
Alec calm down what's wrong?
My dad is trying to kill me he's already got my step mom!
Fuck... Alright do you remember where that place I took you when you beat those guys up?
Yha why?
Go there and I'll bring you clothes for my place.
Alright I'll see you there I have to go bye love you.
Love you too bye.
I ran to my closet and grab a bunch of clothes I didn't wear anymore. I hope these fit him... I ran to my desk and wrote a note explaining why I'm not going to come back. I knew my mom would be fine without me. Then grab the backpack with clothes and my phone charger then left taking money with me for food. I ran to the apartment and when I got in there Alec was on the couch bleeding. "Alec! Are you okay, what happened?" I ran to his side. "I'm fine Cole don't worry."