Violet-who said "I love you" first

Violet
-you
------------------------

You and Violet were both sitting in Violet's inventing room, you painting something she had made awhile ago and her working on a new invention. You were painting a machine that let you say something into a microphone and it would come out on paper when you pressed a button. Violet had found it while cleaning and let you have it, and since you didn't like the rusty brown of the metal she let you go to Michael's to buy some paint and decorate it.

You had just restocked it with paper and was painting over a lever, when it accidentally slipped out of your hand and fell to the ground. The noise shocked you and Violet, causing her to look up at a teary eyed you.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to break it," you said, voice wavering. You were afraid Violet would be mad, or it was permanently broken. Violet walked over and picked the machine off the ground, inspecting it quickly before putting it down to come over and engulf you in a hug.

"It's ok, I can fix it. I'm not mad at you, you just dropped it. Okay?" She said, comforting you. She wiped your eyes and kissed a tear off your cheek. You smiled and hugged her back.

"I love you Violet." You said into her shoulder.

"I love you too, Y/N."