CUDDLES!-Klaus

IM SORRY I NEED FLUFFINESS IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.
----------------------

You were exhausted. You had 3 tests today, flipped a kid off in science because he kicked you in the shin(got detention for that), in detention you were given a whole workbook to complete in an hour, and were still studying for 2 tests tomorrow. It was probably 1 in the morning when you heard footsteps trudge down the stairs. You were in the kitchen drinking your 3rd cup of coffee when Klaus lazily stumbled in trying to get a glass of water.

"Y/N? What are you doing up?" He asked, almost dropping the cup.

"I'm-yawn-i'm studying for test tomorrow."

"Didn't you have tests today?"

"Yes, but after those, and a detention workbook, and that jerk David in 4th period, I still have tests tomorrow." Klaus took a sip from his cup and yawned.

"You know," he started, putting a hand on your shoulder, "Sleep is good for your health. You shouldn't be drinking coffee at 1 in the morning. Come on, I'll help you put these textbooks up and you can go lay down."

"Only if you lay down with me." What the f*ck did I just say? You thought. That coffee really was getting to you.

Even though you were in a badly lit kitchen, you could see Klaus turn beet red. "S-Sure." He stammered, stacking books. You put everything away and he fell onto the couch, too tired to pay attention to what he was doing. He almost fell off, until you caught him and put him back on. You laid down on top of him(in a friendly way ;) and he wrapped his arms around your torso. You buried your face into his neck, and enjoyed the warmness of his body. You smiled, and fell asleep to the rise and fall of his chest. Little did you know, Klaus was actually awake, watching the girl of his dreams fall asleep in his arms.