Quigley

7 Minutes in Heaven requested by sOmEonE (not saying who o_o)

For this you guys are aged up. Everyone is 21-22
▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

Ah, college parties. What's better than a bunch of drunk people in a crowded space doing-um-things. I say that as if I don't go to them. But I go to every single one.

"Who wants to play a game?"

"Me!"

"Okay."

"Who's joining?"

Of course I am. What do you take me for, someone who doesn't submit to peer pressure?

"Alright, 7 Minutes in Heaven let's gOoOOOO."

We calculated our pairs by spinning a bottle, it was like a crossover episode.

"So, first we have Y/N and Quigley." Some boy with brown curly hair said. Quigley was familiar, we had some class together, we had just never spoken.

"oOh what's gonna happen?" Another girl with long black hair commented.

Another boy with brown hair and a blonde girl winked at Quigley as he got up and headed towards the closet.

*change pov bc lazy*

You both walked in and looked at each other for a minute. Quigley was the first to break the silence.

"So, what do you like to do? Any hobbies?"

"(Insert your cool hobbies here), what about you?"

"Im an adventurer. I like to explore lots of different places," he said as he stepped closer and wrapped his arms around your waist. (Does anyone get this vibe? I feel like it's not communicating)

"Like where?" You asked as your faces got closer, your noses touched and you could feel his breath on your skin.

His hands moved slowly up your body, and you shuddered at the touch. "Wherever you want me to." And he kissed you roughly. You smiled into his kiss as you ran your hands through his hair and jumped so your legs wrapped around his torso. He pushed you against the wall, and bit your bottom lip for entrance. You playfully denied, so instead he pinched your side to make you gasp. Your bodies moved even closer together(if that was possible) and you moved in sync with each other.

His mouth left your lips as you each gasped for air, and he began to trail kisses down your neck, leaving noticable hickeys here are there. Your hands moved up his shirt, trailing patterns on his back as you moaned.

But all good things must come to an end.

Eventually the blonde girl opened the closet door and screamed. She fell on the ground laughing along with all of Quigley's other supposed friends.

"We didn't think you were gonna do it!" One said.

"You owe me 10 bucks!" The curly headed one chuckled.

You and Quigley were both beet red, but you smiled at each other and quickly exchanged numbers. There's a reason you've always gone to college parties.

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

I cringed so much writing this. I need to go bathe in holy water. I am going to puke. Leave me to die.

If you have requested in the past few weeks and I haven't done it request here again so they can all be in the same place por favor.

Alright goodnight guys💫🌟