Chapter 12 👶🏻🤰🏻🎉

(A/n I put the months of pregnancy so that you knew how big Kyungsoo would be and I have more stuff in the works but this chapter is going to focus 50% Baek and 50% Kyungsoo)

———— 4 months later ————

Third person P.O.V:

It has been four months since the night club. And so far everything was going good. Kyungsoo was four months pregnant and couldn't wait to find out the gender. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were going to move into there new house. Well after they had got married which was in a few weeks.

(A/n if you want to know big Kyungsoo is look at the picture at the start btw there is not 10 months in a pregnancy ignore that)

Kyungsoo P.O.V:

Today was the day I could find out the gender. In the four months I went back to my house. And kai was a lot more supportive which helped. I asked Baekhyun to come with me to my doctors with kai.

—— Skip to after the doctors ——

Baekhyun's P.O.V:

After finishing at the doctors we dropped kai at Chanyeols. Kyungsoo wanted to keep the gender a secret. He wanted to plan a gender reveal party. The doctor gave Soo the envelope with the gender in it.

Me and Kyungsoo went to our favourite place Starbucks. We was going there to plan the gender reveal.

Third person P.O.V:

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo had spent hours in Starbucks. Planning the reveal party Kyungsoo wanted it to be soon. So that he didn't have to wait to find out. He had planned it to be in a week.

————— A week later —————
(A/n I skipped a week cause I'm lazy and I didn't want to right out all the things they did for the gender reveal)

Third person P.O.V:

Everything was sorted with the party and it was the day of then reveal. outside of kyungsoo's house there were blue and pink balloons. There was a table full of baby stuff given by friends and family. Kai and Kyungsoo had agreed on giving the envelope to the bakers. So that they could cut the cake and find out.

Kyungsoo's P.O.V:

It was a sunny warm day with flowers blooming. I never really used my garden before until now. Because nothing special happened really.

(A/n what do you think is the gender before I reveal it let me know what you thought it was before I revealed it)

I gathered everyone outside so we could cut the cake. Once everyone was outside I could see Baekhyun taking a video. And Chanyeol beside him with his arm around Baekhyun. " are you ready " you turned and saw kai. " yeah are you " I said grabbing the knife so we could cut it.

" yeah and be careful with that " he said putting his hand on mine I felt butterflies in my stomach. I didn't stop loving him but I think he did. As long as he's there for the baby that's all that matters.

Kai was stood behind me left hand on my small but noticeable bump.