(7) Witch (part 1)

"Calm down, it's not that big of a deal." Rachel said.

"NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL!? THAT'S BULLSH-"

"WHAT IS GOING ON DOWN THERE? IT'S TOO EARLY IN THE MORNING FOR THIS!" Veronica shouted from upstairs on her way down.

Cue both siblings squabbling and pushing each other.

Veronica facepalmed. "Rock, paper, scissors. Who ever wins will get to speak first and the loser will have to keep quiet and not interrupt."

The twins grumbled but did it anyway.

"Rock."

"Paper."

"Scissors."

Lance's hand were formed into a fist, he had chosen rock.

Unfortunately for him Rachel hand was wide open, she had chosen paper.

"I WIN I WIN!" Rachel said jumping up and down, her fists pumping the air.

"NO NO NO NO NO. WHA- DON'T WE HAVE TO WIN THREE TIMES FIRST TO WIN EVERYTHING!?" Lance looked at Veronica in a panic stricken face and silently begging her to say something.

"No, no, no. I won fair and square. Just accept it Lance." Rachel said crossing her arms and looking away from Lance.

"Please, please, please give me a chance oh, mighty Veronica McClain." Lance begged.

"Veronica, you know who's in the right here and the right person is obviously me." Rachel huffed, putting up a snobbish act.

"Ugh, you guys act like kids. I don't have all day to sort out your squabbles so Rachel, you start first." Veronica groaned face palming again.

"HEY-"

"Lance please, not today, you'll get your turn later."

Rachel cleared her throat.

"Okay, so basically Lance and I were making breakfast and then I told him that we were inviting his friends to the Witch themed party-"

"You can't just invite my friends like that! They're my friends and plus I thought this is just for the McClains." Lance crossed his arms glaring at Rachel.

"Well, it usually is. But Marco and Luis aren't here and the rest of the McClains are at Cuba. So I thought inviting our friends over so it would be more fun plus I've already asked our parents and they agreed-"

"Wait, our friends? And you already asked our parents!?" Veronica interrupted.

"Yes I invited Luka my one and only friend..." She trailed off looking a bit sad.

"And for Lance's friends I invited Coran, Allura, Hunk, Pidge, Matt, Shiro, Adam and Keith. Keith asked if he could bring someone along and I said sure-"

"Wait!? Keith's bringing someone? Who?" Lance exclaimed.

"He said he's bringing someone called Romelle. Pretty name, right? Do you think they could be dating?"

"What? Keith? No, no, no, no, no, no. Ha ha ha! No way. No. Never. Not in a million decaphoebes, okay? All that guy likes is knives and space wolves [unintelligible noises] and his mullet is terrible! Come on! No. NO." Lance sputtered, waving his hands frantically.

"I was kidding. Anyways I know Keith's gay." Rachel said.

"Oh. OH."

"For Veronica, of course I invited her squad and someone special. So, James, Ina, Ryan, Nadia and Acxa are coming. And since Acxa is coming, I invited her whole squad too. So that means Lotor, Narti, Ezor and Zethrid are coming along. Any questions?"