chapter 1

Hi! My name is Sky. I live in London with my two best friends, Mark and Ally. Houses in London were expensive for us so we decided to live together and share the rent. I'm 21 years old. Mark and Ally are 25. I work in a bookshop, Mark works at Starbucks with Ally. I guess that's all you need to know about us. Let the story begin!

                                                                                            ***

It was just another day. I was really tired but today is saturday which means i gotta work. Thank god, today I'll work until 4pm. It's normally until 6. When i go downstairs to have a little breakfast, I see Ally eating some cereals:

"Good morning Al."

"Morning Sky."

"Where the heck is Mark? Is he still sleeping?"

"Unfortunately, yes. I stopped caring about him actually. He's an adult just like you and me. He needs to wake himself up without someone."

I don't know why but something was wrong with Ally. I asked her why:

"I couldn't sleep well last night. Excuse my annoying complaints, It's not about you. "

"Oh it's fine. Could you pass me a granola bar please?"

After I ate my bar and wear a black jumper with blue jeans I went to the bookshop that I work at. It might sound like it's a boring job but i really like books so it is actually a great job for me. My favorite ones are Frankenstein, It and The Count of Monte Cristo. I actually have lots of favorite books but those ones are the top three. Of course I also love the contemporary books like Harry Potter, John Green etc. But i have a special interest in 19th century english literature like Bronte Sisters, Jane Austen etc. Okay, that's enough talking about books. That is actually one of the reasons why i work at a bookshop: I can talk with people about books all day.

When I came back to home, I see Mark sitting and listening to music: Nirvana, as usual. I like them but I'm a Queen fan to death.

"Hey, mate. Weren't you supposed to work today?"

"I was but I couldn't get up so i skipped the work."

"Ally was frustrated this morning. Didn't she tell you anything?"

"Well, we had a little fight but eventually, she gave up."

"Okay. But please don't do that kind of things. We have a money to save for the rent."

"Fine. Oh by the way, we'll have a guest tonight: My friend Edward from uni."

"Okay. I can go to the market and buy some beer if you'd like."

"That'd be great Sky!"

Mark is sometimes irresponsible and acts like a kid but i like him. He's really kind-hearted. I walk to the nearest market. I buy some beer for Mark and his friend and wine for Ally and me. 30 minutes later, I'm back. When i come in, i see JOSEPH MAZZELLO and GWILYM LEE in front of me.  First, i think i'm dreaming. WHY WOULD THE CAST OF ONE OF MY FAVOURITE MOVIES COME TO OUR FREAKING HOUSE?

"Umm...Hi?"

"Sky, Edward brought some friends of his who are actually the Bohemian Rhapsody cast. Isn't that great?" Says Mark.

"GREAT? THAT'S DEFINETELY MORE THAN GREAT!" I say with a loud voice. Joe and Gwilym smile to me. "I'm sorry, I overreacted.It's so nice to meet you." I add. Oh god.

"Oh it's fine. Mark told us you loved Queen and the movie. It's great to meet a Queen fan." Says Joe.

"Well yeah. I'm obsessed with Queen."

"What are your favorite songs?" Asks Gwilym.

"Fat bottomed girls, Somebody to love, It's late, Save me..... I can go on if you want."

Gwilym laughs. Suddenly, I realize something:

"Guys may I ask you something?"

"Of course." Says Joe and Gwilym at the same time.

"Where are Rami and Ben?"

"Rami has a date with Lucy tonight. Ben is...in your room."

WHAT THE HELL, is the first thing i wanted to say. But of course, I say something more polite:

"Umm...okay, but why?"

"He was bored and Ally wanted to show him your Queen collection." says Joe.

"Oh, alright!" Ally why'd you do that? I can't belive it. Ben Hardy literally saw my room:My cd's, my posters, my bed, my closet. Damn."I'll be back after I wear something more comfortable guys." I say, trying to stay calm.

I go into my room, i see him, he sees me. Green eyes, blonde hair, grey sweater with black jeans and a leather jacket. Ally also notices me and turns to me:

"Here's our girl, Sky." she says with a thrilling voice. I realize what she's trying to do. I also realize that Ben's looking at me. He looks at my fair hair, my blue eyes and then my body from head to foot. Finally, he starts talking:

"Hey. Nice to meet you." says Ben. Damn, that accent.

"Hi! It's really nice to meet you." I smile to him, he smiles back.

"So i guess that's all from me Ben. It's Sky's room so it'd be better if she gave you a tour." says Ally. I throw a glance at her with a subtle anger. She smirks and leaves my room.

"Soooo.....Did you like my room?"

"Oh yeah! I loved it. You are a real Queen fan. Did you like the film?" He asks to me with a soft voice.

"For sure! We watched the film for eight times to be honest. It makes me cry every freaking time. Especially the live aid scene. I wish i could go to 70's and 80's." I say with a sensitive voice.

"I couldn't agree more. Oh by the way, how old are you?"

"I'm 21."

"That's cool, you're not that young." He says happily.

"21 is not a young age for you?"

"Well, it is but I'm 28. 21 is close to my age."

"Okay. Do you still want a tour?"

"Actually Ally kinda showed me everything, so it's not necessary. I'd like to learn more about you though."

I start talking about myself happily because of the fact that he wanted to know me. I tell him about my favourite movies, songs, books etc. I tell him that i like writing some stories and poems. He says he'd like to see them. I ask him some questions about him. We keep talking until Joe comes into my room and interrupts our conversation.

"Guys have you noticed that you've been talking for 1 hour? Sky, you said you'd be back after you wear something more comfortable but you never came back."

Ben and I look at each other and smirk at the same time.

"Well. I guess you liked each other as....more than friends?"

Ben looks at Joe angrily and Joe changes the topic.

"Anyways. We ordered some chinese food, do you want some?"

"Actually it'd be good. Did you order noodles?" I say.

"Duh!"

"Then, I'd like some but I can't eat all of it. Ben, would you like to share?"

"Why not?"

After Joe brings us some noodles we watch a film while eating and i move closer to him, he notices and smiles. They leave at midnight. I give him my phone number, he says he'd like to meet again. Joe, Gwilym and Edward blink to us.

When i go to bed i think about him. His eyes, his hair, the way he talks, the way he smiles. I realize that I had the best day: I met amazing people who love my favorite band as much as i do,i laughed a lot and Ben was with me. I realize that i feel a connection between us.