chapter 2

Next morning, i was the happiest person. Ever. I was thinking about him all the time. When I got out of my bed, while i was making my bed, while i was taking my shower... When i went downstairs, to the kitchen of course, i saw Ally having her breakfast:

"Good morning sunshine!" She said with a cheerful voice.

"Good morning my dear friend!" 

"Today is the best day ever as you know. HOLY SUNDAAAAY! For this reason, we're cooking pancakes! Mark will be there in a second."

A few minutes later, Mark came into our kitchen with sleepy eyes:

"Good morning my beautiful ladies. Are we ready for a good sunday breakfast?"

"YES YES YES." We said aloud.

While we were preparing our pancakes, Ally started talking about last night:

"So Sky, Did you like Ben?" She grins.

"For sure!" I say betraying no emotion. But unfortunately, my cheecks turn red.

"Well i feel like i was right about everything." Ally laughs.

Let me explain to you: When we watched BoRhap for the first time, of course, we noticed how handsome Ben was. Ally started shipping us but i was so annoyed with it because there was no possibility that this could happen. That's why Ally wanted to show him my room yesterday. Whatever, let's move on:

"By the way, Mark, how does Edward know them?"

"Well Edward was one of the cameramen in BoRhap. I guess Rami asked him something and he said a joke as always, so they started chatting. Then obviously, they became friends."

"Wow. He must have said something really funny. He is hillarious. While you were talking with Joe and Gwilym, I was talking with Edward. He made me laugh all night." Ally says with a giggle. Oh now i understand.

"Um Ally it looks like you have a crush on Edward." Says Mark. Well, i guess we all find love of our lives last night. Bar Mark.

At that moment, my phone buzzes:

Hi Sky, it's Ben! Thanks for the nice conversation again. Would you like to meet again today, if you're free?

"Holy crap. He really feels something." Says Ally.

When i saw his name on my phone screen my heart starts beating like a freaking drum. It takes a few minutes to notice what Ally said.

"Why is that?" I ask still full of excitement.

"He's a famous actor and he texts you. You could give his number to a stranger but he trusts you obviously. I bet he does not do that frequently."

"I would never give his number to a stranger. Why would i?"

"I know you wouldn't. There's always that possibility. That's what I'm saying. He must have liked you so much last night."

"We talked about everything Ally," I say with a cheerful voice, "I feel like he knows everything about me and same with me."

"Okay girls I know that your relationships are getting thrilling but I am so single and also starving. Could we PLEASE eat our pancakes now?" Says Mark. We both laugh. To be honest, we're starving either so we just shut up and start eating.

                                                                                                   ***

After a nice breakfast with delicious pancakes and a lovely chat, Ally goes to the woods to take some photos (she likes photography and she's really good at it) and Mark goes out to do some grocery shopping for home. I text Ben:

Hi Ben. I would love to meet again. What time will you be available and where will we meet? Kisses, Sky.

I'm not sure if "kisses" is weird but it's good to say what you actually feel sometimes. After a couple minutes, he answers:

You can come to my place if you want. We could watch a film. It'd be disruptive if we went out because of the paparazzi. 3 is good for me, i hope it's okay for you too. I'm sending you the address:)

"Kisses" was okay i guess. I immediatly answer:

3 would be brilliant!

It's actually 1 right now so I read and write for a while. Then i go to my closet to see my options. I don't want to look super fancy also i want to wear something that I'D WEAR FOR REAL, not just for a date (i hope it's a date) so i decide on this:

I almost never do makeup to keep my skin natural, so i don't do makeup today as well. After I'm done, i leave the house and start looking for his house from my phone's maps app. 15 minutes later, I'm there. I stay there and look at the house for a while. This place is where he lives, where he sleeps, where he eats. Sorry if I sound like a stalker, i'm definitely not. I just can't believe I'm able to see him again. I knock the door. My heart starts singing the most hardcore song with drums again. Then I see him. He is wearing a black hoodie and sweatpants. He looks so cozy and I immediately want to hug him and stay at his house together. I smile, he smiles back.

"Hi!"

"Hey, could you find the house easily?"

"Yep! As if i live here."

"You could one day." He smirks. Heart beating thing. Again and again.

"Well i am okay with living with you." I smirk back. I don't know if he's joking but I'm absoloutely not.

"Haha. Then why don't you come in, to see your future house?"

When i come in, the first thing i see is a dog running towards me. "Frankie Sky Sky Frankie. I'm glad you guys met." says Ben.

"Nice to meet you Frankie. Aww you're adorable. I assume you're used to hearing these." I also pat him and kiss him from his nose. Ben looks at me and laugh.

"He is."

"I knew it!"

We both laugh. When we go to the living room, i analyse every detail. Ben looks like a meticulous person. Everything is clean and tidy.

"So, what are we watching today?"

"It doesn't matter for me but i thought you would love this one." he says holding a dvd: My Fair Lady. 

"Oh i can watch anything that includes Audrey Hepburn." I say with a xxl smile.

"That's great. Shall we?"

"Yes please."