Chapter 22

A.N.- hiii guys! Go check out "HeartsupforAriana" She's starting a new Louis fanfic, and she needs people to be Niall and Harry's girlfriend, so go check her out :] Thank you, now here's chapter 22! YAY :D

Alana's POV

I sat on the couch, with my head on Harry's chest. He was humming, "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz. Niall and Zayn had left us to be alone. Harry broke the silence saying, "Alana, I have some news." I sat up and said, "Okay, spill."

He took a deep breath and said, "I've thought about what you said, and I'm going to audition for Xfactor, this summer."  A smile broke out on my face, I'm so happy for him! I gave him a big hug and said, "Harry! I'm so excited for you!" He smiled and said, "Well, its all because of you. I'm so lucky to have you." I smiled.

He added, "The other boys are going to audition as well."

"That's great! You guys won't let the competition get in between your friendship though, right?" I said.

He nodded, "Yeah, we already talked about that."

I smiled, "Good."

He said, "You should audition too, babe."

I shook my head, "No way! Singing is just a hobby for me."

He said, "Fine, but if I make it then you better vote for me." He chuckled.

"Okay, but if you make it big Harry, you better not forget about me." I said.

He said, "I could never forget about you."

I said, "That's funny Harry. If you become famous, there will be tons of girls throwing themselves at you all the time."

Then, I felt his lips on mine. He pulled away and said, "Your the only girl I want."

I felt my cheeks get hot, "Your amazing, you know that right?"

He laughed, then became serious, "Alana?"

"Yeah?" I said.

"I love you." He said.

That was the first time he said that to me. I felt the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

"I love you too, Harry."

The biggest smile formed on his face. He kissed me and let's just say Harry wanted to show me how much he loved me tonight.