Squad 13

Y/N pov
I was just siting in the seat of the transport thingy (forgot what it was called) heading to my new squad I was so nervous what if they don't exept me as a friend or squad member I am so scared.
"Code 023 we will be landing in the plantation shortly so get ready" dr. franxx informed
"Sure I'm just a little you know nervous" I said
"But there is nothing to worry about every one there is so nice and caring so don't worry one bit" implied nana putting her hand on my sholder.

Ichigo's pov

"Okay every one today we are getting a new team member" I exclaimed "so treat them nicely"

"So how long till they get here I want to make a new friend now!" Exclaimed miku

.

"What are we not good enough friends for you" said zorome

"No that's not what I mean and you know that zorome" miku yelled

"Wow it totally sounds like it"

After he said that a huge argument broke out.

Y/N pov

Well here we are , at plantation 13 omg I am so nervous what if they don't like me what if I don't meet the standards and they ask if I can be moved to a different plantation again, by thinking about all of this made me breath heavily.

"Hey code 023 you ok" nana asked breaking me from my thoughts.

"Huh oh yeah just so nervous you know" I said while looking straight ahead.

"There is nothing to worry my child you will fit in perfectly fine" dr. franxx implaied.

We were right in front of the house that they stay in we kept on walking till we were right in front of the door to the living room were every one is.

"Are you ready to meet your new team?" asked nana.

"Let's just get this over with" I gulp , the doors open to reveal my new squad I slowly hid behind nana terrified.

"Alright kids your new squad member is here treat her with respect like she is part of your family ok code 023 come out" nana said , so I slowly walk out behind nana when the light hit me my H/L H/C hair lit up like a light festival.

"H-hi I-I'm c-code 0-023 n-nice t-to m-meet y-you" I say with my head down ever so slightly shaking.

"Ok we will be leaving now 023" I look at dr. franxx "stop worrying you'll do just fine" and with that they left leaving me here with people I don't even know.

"So your the new member huh you look weak and useless " a boy with chestnut hair said , I thought right , I broke down crying and ran out the house not long later I found a pond I sat there crying.

Zero two's pov

"Nice going goof ball now our new member has left the building thanks to you now go find her and bring her back now" miku yelled at zorome.

"No I was just saying what was on my mined" zorome snapped.

"Well I am going with my darling to the pond to talk see you" I said while grabbing darlings arm and dragging him to the pond.

Y/N pov

I stared to sing to calm my nerves like I normally do.

Once I was don't I heard a bush shake so I tern around "who ever that is come out now" once I said the a girl with pink hair and horns dragging a black haired male came out.

"Who knew you would be here and who ever knew that the new member can sing so nicely" the girl with pink hair said coming really close to me letting go of the boy.
She came so close her face right in mine and licked me on my cheek.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" I stumbled back and landed in the pond.

"Wow you taste sweet I like sweet things isn't that right darling" Huh darling what does that mean

"Yeah you do but I think you scared the new squad member zero two" said the boy walking up to me "here" he offer me his hand

"Thanks" I say grabbing his hand

"Well let me introduce myself" he said letting go of my hand "hi I am hiro my code is 016 nice to meet you and over there is zero two her code is 002" he said pointing to the pink head

"Ok I'm code 023"

"Don't you have a name?" Hiro asked.

"What's a name" I ask tilting my head to a side.

"Are name is what a person is referred to as" he explained "do you want a name I can give you one if you want"

"Can you yes please I would love a name" I say exited

He put his hand under his chin thinking "well since your code is 023 how about y/n it is made from them numbers" he asked

"Hmm y/n is like it thx hiro"

"No problem do you want to go back and meet the others"

"Sure" I say nicely

"Darling and I will take you there ok y/n" asked zero two

"Sure" and with that we set off to my new home.

This is my first book hope you enjoyed it i will continue to work on it butI will not update for a bit because of schoolChow

I will not update for a bit because of school
Chow