the first fight

Don't play music until I say.

I met everyone yesterday and wow I think I might settle in right now we are in the for breakfast until zero two puts honey all over her food and feeds it to hiro.
"Open wide darling" Zero two instructs, and hiro does ass he is told and opens his mouth "so? How is it?" Zero two asked
"Ermmm I meen it is I bit too sweet but it is good" said hiro, to be honest I feel like I'm going to be sick.
"Emm hiro are you sure that tastes good i meen it looks horrible!" Ichigo exclaimed.
"Yeah I agree with ichigo on that one" zorome said.
"I meen it looks cute how zero two is feeding hiro you know" kokoro explains.
"Yeah it is cute!" Miku exclaimed.
"Man I wish someone would do that to me" Futoshi whispered.
"I don't mind feeding you Futoshi!" Kokoro said.
"R-really?" Futoshi studded.
"Really" kokoro said, and with that kokoro started feeding Futoshi.
"Ewww I'm out" zorome yelled, and walked out the door.
"Umm please may I be excused?" I ask politely.
"Huh oh yeah sure" ichigo said, I walk out the door and go to the pond "I really love this place" I start a song to clear my head.

Play now! 😇

Zorome's pov.

I was walking around when I heard this amazing voice and when I tern the corner I see y/n singing so I just sit there and listen.

Time skip time the end of the song

I stood there bum founded, who knew this girl has a really nice voice, then suddenly the speakers went off alarming us there is a klaxsosaur attack.

Time skip to the battle (y/n pov)

No way why now I was just settling in so why now of all times! I thought so the plan is to distract it until hiro and zero two get here , easy enough.
"Hey other here you ugly peace of trash!" Zorome yelled, which of course got its attention " Yeah overy here!" Miku yelled.
The klaxsosaur started emitting this light from its mouth "Umm guys I don't like the look of this" i said, then the klaxsosaur fired it at me and mitsuru, so in stood there waiting for impact, but it never came so I looked a head of me to see hiro and zero two "thanks guys you just saved us from a whole world of pain" mitsuru said "y/n are you ok?" Zorome asked "Yeah let's get this over with" i said.
And with that hiro and zero two defeated it and we went back to the safe house.
"Well did great guys!" Ichigo exclaimed " I think hiro and zero two need the credit, if it wants for them I would not be here right now" mitsuru said "Yeah they do need the credit" I said while looking at my hands "hay are you ok y/not? " kokoro asked, but I heard nothing and my sight became black.

To be continued...

Once it was done in just carnt take my eyes off her.