what happened to y/n!

Ichigo's pov

Well that happened y/n passed out on the floor. "Hey y/n get up stop playing" goro said, nothing she didn't move an inch so I slowly move over to her unconchus state and feel her head "she's burning up!" I yelled "do you think I should call nana?" Kokoro asked "Yeah while you call nana we will get y/n to her room" I said while grabbing y/n arm and rapping it around my neck same with miku, we make it to y/n room and place her on the bed "Ok now what do we do?" Miku asked "Let's go get some cold water and a cloth to cool her head" I said while walking out of the room heading to the kitchen.

Nana's pov

I was sitting on my control Pannal until I get a call, "hello who is this?" I ask " this is kokoro and I am calling to tell you y/n collapsed on the floor and is heating up" kokoro said "Ok I will be other in a little bit k keep her cool!" I practically yell.

Zorome's pov

Well that happened...right now we are dabbing her head with a wet cloth to cool her down while waiting for nana.

Little time skip

Right now nana is taking care of her while she holds her hand trying to keep her calm while she sters in her unconchus state.
Now they are taking her to her room to let her rest ,"so what happened to y/n" I asked "well she had a panick attack like she normally does after a battle" nana explains "why does she have them?" Asked ichigo "we dont know ichigo we don't know" nana said with concern in her voice