is she gonna be alright?

Zorome's pov

Right now I'm kneeling beside y/n holding her hand while staring at her sleeping face "What do you do to me" I wisper to her while using my free hand to strock her h/c hair, she the stars to stur in her sleep and slowly open her beautiful e/c eyes "morning sun shine" I said while removing my hands from her.

Y/N pov

"Morning sun shine" I woke up to so I tilt my head to the side and see zorome.

"Hey zorome how are you?" I ask slowly sitting up, I look around the room and see its only him with me "were are the others?" I ask looking him in the eyes.

"I'm good and the others are in the dining room eating breakfast" zorome explains, "how are you i mean you are the one who passed out on us" he said worried while feeling my head.

"Im good and I feel better, do you think we should go to the dining room?" I asked while moving to the side of the bed and unwrapping my legs and standing up.

"Sure if you wanna" zorome happily reports, then when I begin to walk in begin to fall back wards, upon waiting for impact instead of landing on the stone hard floor I loand in small feminine arms and look to see zorome Cort me before I fell on my butt "be careful here let me help you get there" and with that he rapped my arm around his neck and his arms around my waist.

"Thank you" I say as we begin to walk to the dining room, once we make it there is was greeted by hugs from ichigo, miku and kokoro.

"WE WERE SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU! How are you now!? Do you feel any better? How did you sleep?" They asked while feeling my head making me fall into zorome again, but in a very aqward position, we became a blushing mess and my heart started missing beats and beating faster what is this feeling? I thought to myself.

"I'm good, feeling great, I slept fine" I answer all there questions at once "now can we stop waiting around I'm starving!?!?" I asked, and with that we said our thanks too papa and began to eat...

To be continued

(A/N  hey kittens sorry for the long wait hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry it was short but I did this late at night to be exact 3:57 AM and I live in the UK so sorry I will update as soon as possible and I will be sure to make it a long one for u...............love u hope to see you soon author-sempie out!)

HHere some funny anime moments.