Witchy's Author-Note

Dear All,

Here is the Author's note for this new story and adventure I am about to begin: "Beyond Those Irresistible Eyes", River' and Nicholas's story, which I sincerely hope you will enjoy :-)

Later on or tomorrow I will post the prologue, for I am still working on it, as you know how fixated I am with details and such. I find myself almost annoying sometimes, but I cannot help it and if I am not entirely satisfied, I prefer to wait.

Now, just to make clear one point: I will post the prologue and the first and probably second chapter, but "Beyond Those Irresistible Eyes" will be then fully and regularly updated once "Loving You is Forbidden" will be completed, for obvious and practical reasons. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

I know many of you are very much looking forward to reading this story, for many of you love the character of River. I hope my story will make you love Nic in the same way and I hope I will be able to convey everything in it, for I must be honest with you: River will be a challenge, in a way or two.

Now, just please read through the Witchy's Author's Note and let me know what you think of the summary, what are your first opinions, questions, impressions and reactions! I am looking forward to it!

Are you a bit excited about reading this story? I will be honest with you: I am very excited about writing it and slowly discover more of River and Nic :-) and also a bit nervous, because each story is very different and peculiar, challenging me in various way.

Stay tuned, for more will be posted VERY SOON!

Lots of Love, Magic, Hugs & Meows,
-TheWitchAndTheCat-

"BEYOND THOSE IRRESISTIBLE EYES"

(ManxMan, Forth Book in the "Fire and Ice" Series)

Witchy's Author-Note

Important information about the story:

The story is R-rated, which means it contains mature contents and action. It is a manxman story involving love and sexual action between two adult, consenting men. It is suitable for a more mature public.

"Beyond Those Irresistible Eyes" is the fourth book of the series of "Fire and Ice" and is about River Kelley and Nicholas Lucas, older brother of Jasper Lucas protagonist of "Tricks of Love", second book in the series. The story follows "Fire and Ice" (1st) about Travis and Alexi, and "Tricks of Love" (2nd) about Jasper and Dima, and "Loving You is Forbidden" (3rd) about Anatoly and Oleg. However, please note that the story will at first begin right when River and Nicholas meet for the very first time, which is explained in CH.26 of "Fire and Ice". From there, the story will continue, and it will be split in two consecutive parts, both contained in the same book. You will understand what I mean while reading it and do not worry about it, have faith in me as writer 😊

You will not necessarily need to read the other three books, but perhaps "Fire and Ice" and "Tricks of Love" might give you a better idea of the entire story and world-building of this series. However, it is not a sequel and pretty much all the stories are stand-alone books. If you have questions, please read the stories and everything will be clearly explained there or write comments with them and I shall do my best to reply. You all know I very much appreciate your comments and messages!

In this one both characters are adult, as River is at first eighteen years old, for then turning slightly older and Nicholas is twenty-six years old at the time they meet, giving an age gap of eight years between the two main protagonists. If you don't feel comfortable with this matter, please choose another story. Any offensive and rude comment will be deleted, if not reported. Please, let's all keep a kind and respectful attitude towards each other and the work of other people.