CH.3: The unexpected in you

Dear All,

Finally, as promised I am posting CH.3 of "Beyond Those Irresistible Eyes" and I am VERY sorry for the long wait I put you through, but I just couldn't make it as I wanted.

Now, I really hope you will enjoy it, because it follows CH.2 under Nicholas's POV in some ways, and we will learn more about our characters, especially about Nic 😊 Let me know what you think of it please with your amazing comments, votes and messages, thank you!

I would like to THANK YOU all, my dear readers, for always giving me so much support, love, patience, kindness, understanding and magic of your own. Thank you for the messages you are sending me now in this situation, as I truly hope you and your dear ones are all well and healthy.

I dedicate this chapter to every River and Nic' fan and lover, to everyone truly and long waiting for this chapter, as a thank you and sorry. I am working on CH.4 and it shouldn't take this much time.

For the song, I chose one that I found fitting the chapter and what happened in it, aside the fact the song is one I particularly like.

Enjoy it!

"Wisely and slow, they stumble that run fast," by William Shakespeare in "Romeo and Juliet"

RIVER POV:

As we still lingered in the last strands of the pleasure we just felt, he kept inside of me, for then slowly and very gently pulling out, giving a quick peck on my lips before disposing of the used condom and handing me some tissues he found on the nightstand. He walked back to bed, completely naked, absolutely handsome and perfect in the way his body flexed with strong and defined muscles, a golden shade on his skin, a smile that captured me as he lay beside, caressing my face, slowly, gently, his dark-chocolate eyes staring into mine intently.

I looked back at him and I knew I still desired more of him and that I had to drive him out of mind myself, because once he would fly back to Los Angeles, he had to think of me and only me, desiring to see me again and again and again. I had no idea why this became so strong and imperative in my mind, but it didn't matter, since there was nothing else for me to do aside following it.

"I am afraid to sound very monotonous and very much unoriginal, which is what I really want to avoid with you, River, but you do really look breath-taking and I really like your eyes, they intrigue me, just as your mind intrigues me," Nicholas quietly spoke as he kept caressing my face, us still start naked in my bed, my hand now lightly touching his chest, feeling the firmness of his muscles, the smoothness of his skin, a clear sign he indeed took care of his body and general appearance, something I very much liked in him.

"I don't find you monotonous, to use your words, Nic, and I definitely don't mind you telling me that. in fact, I like it," I admitted with a wicked smile and he chuckled, pulling closer and stealing another deep kiss that left me wanting for more, so I captured the back of his head and stopped him from escaping me, leaving just a feather of space between our lips. Oh, he also was extremely handsome...so very handsome. "You also are very handsome," I told him, and he smiled at my words. "Tell me, why do you like my eyes? It is not the first time I've been told so and I know they can quite capture people's attention, but nobody every explained me why they like them."

That was true and I wondered if a person as extraordinary as Nicholas would be able to precisely tell me the reasons behind that; he studied me for a silent moment, pulling back from my grip and I let him, but I gasped out surprised as he suddenly grabbed me by my side and rolled us over, having me pressed on top of him, our bodies warm and touching, our members getting hard again. He linked our hands together and pulled me down on him, my face closer to his.