#Girlsies Unite

If you have stumbled upon this book, please know that you have stumbled across a group of Fansies who call themselves Girlsies. We are #GirlsiesUnite and we are emphasizing the importance of how girls are important in Newsies. Armed with tons of girl power, our Wattpad accounts, and each other, we are showing that girls can do what Newsies can do too. If you would like to join us in our crusade, feel free to contact me, LizzyKelly1899, or DaWoildIsYerErster3. We would love to talk more about what we do here on Wattpad and why we do it. So, what exactly do we do here on Wattpad?

We date Newsies.

Here's the backstory. I think I was talking about a Q&A with LizzyKelly1899 in her book about Lizzy and Crutchie, which you should totally check out by the way, it's great and where all of this got started. She brought some of the Newsies into the conversation and I mentioned that I like Mush at some point or another. DaWoildIsYerErster3 soon got in on the conversation and soon we all had Newsies boyfriends. Then one of us said #GirlsiesUnite and this lovely union was born. It's been about a month and we already have over 10 Girlsies dating Newsies and enjoying being female Fansies on Wattpad.

If you haven't heard of us, welcome to #GirlsiesUnite and we hope you join us!!

I would like to welcome my fellow Girlsies to this book!

LizzyKelly1899 (She's our founder and the one who sort of heads this whole ordeal up).

DaWoildIsYerErster3 (She is another founder who is very sweet. If you haven't gone over to her page, you should. She comes up with ship names and they are really the best thing ever)

I am also a founder of this union. I try to talk to people and to be an involved leader of what's happening in the world of #GirlsiesUnite.

TheLunacorn aka RealErsterOfNewYork She has started an RP for the Girlsies which is amazing!! I think of a lot of us are enjoying it.

BroadwayBaby17 She brings lots of joy to all of us Girlsies by her love for Newsies.

BeckyMerari1808 She is super sweet and loves RP. (Btw, if you want to jump in on the #GirlsiesUnite RP, you can!! There is always room!)

BroadwayNerd8 She brings Spot Conlon to the Girlsies and encourage us to get out of our Manhattan comfort zones.

Ilovethearts1 She is a fun person to RP with and brings some great character to the Girlsies

NewsiesandPeggy She keeps us informed about what is happening in the world of Newsies.

Marina_Confetti She is very supportive of this union and is involved in the roleplay often.

lillianbelle84 She brings a smart and loving Davey to our group. If we didn't have her and Davey, things would be very interesting.

AhtibatCodnob1314 She is a very active person in the roleplay!! She has a great enthusiasm for #GirlsiesUnite.

musicalnerd1423 She brings lots of fun to the Newsies roleplay with Jojo. There is never a dull moment with these two around!! :)

And finally, our newest member...

-OnceUponaDime!! I am so happy that you have joined us. If you have not met her, you should!! She is a great author. As Mush's girlfriend, I am very happy to see that you are dating his best friend. Welcome to the Newsgirl Union. 

All of you who don't have Wattpad accounts or are on a joint account and are Girlsies, are more than welcome to partake in this book as you please!!

Okay, now what am I going to do with this book?

I like to write imagines, oneshots, stories, preferences... you name it and I'll probably write it. I do have a few stipulations though.

I don't write profanity. I would prefer it not be in the comments for this book just so everyone can feel safe and comfortable here.

I don't write anything with homosexuality or transgenders. Since this is a union about female Fansies dating Newsies, there shouldn't be any of this in this book really.

I don't write sex scenes or couples sleeping (not engaging in sexual activity) together or couples living together before they are married.

Violence is fine, but don't make it worse than PG-13. If I'm not comfortable writing the violence, I'll change it to something I am comfortable writing.

There really is a lot of stuff I will write, I promise. I am kind of slow at writing stuff though, because sometimes I feel like writing different things. You can request things for Mush and I to do too. If you want to know my writing style, check out my oneshots, if you want something kind of quick or my preferences or imagines. I have lots of books in progress too that you can check out if you want my writing style in book form. I could also write stuff about all of the Girlsies if you would like. Feel free to talk to me about it, I'm pretty open to ideas.

I apologize for the lack of updates. I am working on a cold(my one from two weeks ago, I don't think ever left) and my life has been super busy lately. Hope all of you are having a wonderful day!!

-Aisling. Or if you want Mush to be around, Mushling.