High School RP

Hello, Girlsies! LizzyKelly1899 requested that I create a high school roleplay for all of us Girlsies. If you are involved with the one that was created by our lovely Girlsie, RealErsterOfNewYork, it is just like that. Here's something I would recommend we do...

Everyone could start as a freshman and meet their boys and the love story could continue as we "age".

We don't have to do that though. I am totally fine with doing whatever you guys want to do. Here's what I would like in regards to rules and such.

I would prefer that we don't use profanity in this RP.

I would like us not to do any kind of sexual activity. Kissing is fine, but nothing sexual.

Violence is okay.

I would prefer that we stay away from alcohol, drug use, suicide, and similar issues. These are very real issues, but I would prefer nobody does them in the rp. And besides, everyone is under the age of 21 and it wouldn't be legal.

Please don't bully each other on here. All of us Girlsies are in this together, so bullying will not be tolerated. Each and every one of you Girlsies are special and you should treat each other as such.

Obviously people are going to come and go throughout the rp, so try to avoid saying hi to everyone as they come and go. The story won't really go anywhere if all our characters do is say hi to each other. You can totally say hi in the parenthesis and it's okay to say hi every once in awhile, but every time someone gets on is a little excessive. If you want to chat outside of the rp on this chapter, please use the parentheses. Since I'm the one who built this rp, feel free to tag me if you have any questions or want to talk about the story. If you haven't been on in awhile and you want to know what's happening, but don't want to scroll through the comments, trust me we all have those moments, feel free to tag someone who has been active and they can fill you in. If they don't, tag me and I can fill you in if I've been active in it.

I will try to announce if I know I am not going to be active on this rp so you guys kind of know whether or not I'm going to be a part of it. This Saturday, I am most likely not going to be active at all, so that kind of gives you an idea of what to expect. I will read the comments to stay updated on what is happening in the story and to make sure that everything is going smoothly. I hope you guys enjoy this and that we make some great stories together. Thanks for participating!!

-Aisling. Or Mushling.