Bad News and Good News

Hello, Girlsies and future Girlsies!!

I have some bad news and I have some good news.

The bad news is that all of the Newsboys in #GirlsiesUnite are taken.

The good news.....

You can now create your own!!!!!!

All you have to do is tell us about your Newsie. Here's what we want to know...

His name (Newsie name and/or real name):

His age:

His height:

His complexion(hair color, eye color, etc...):

His personality:

His attire:

His likes and dislikes:

If you don't really want to answer or you don't really know, just make something up or don't answer. We are not going to be upset either way. If there is anything else that you would like to tell us about your Newsie, feel free to tell one of us. Once you complete this form, please talk to LizzyKelly1899. She has some questions about you and your Newsie!

For those of you who either do not feel like filling out a form or doing whatever, we do allow new members to be single. We do not allow homosexual relationships. For those of you Girlsies who would like to be single, we have some different questions for you!

1. What is your Newsie name?

2.  How did you get that name (fictional situations allowed)?

3. What is a secret talent of yours?

4. What borough in New York are you from?

5. What does your ideal Newsie outfit look like?

6. How long have you been a Newsie?

7. How did you become a Newsie?

8. What is your favorite song?

I hope this opens up opportunities for lots of new members!! The Girlsies love adding new people and we really appreciate those of you that have joined. Thank you to all of the Girlsies for your support. Even though all of the official Newsies are taken, this does not mean that we cannot welcome new people into this group. We really appreciate all of the current members and the members who are going to join in the future. If you are thinking of joining or saw that all of the Newsies were taken, don't hold back. Please feel free to answer the questions and contact one of us. We love welcoming new Girlsies! Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope new members join because of these increased opportunities.

-Aisling. Or Mushling (depends on who you want to be around.) :)

I would also like to thank my other two founders, LizzyKelly1899 and DaWoildIsYerErster3 for being so supportive of this and just amazing people to be Girlsies with here on Wattpad.

#GirlsiesUnite!!!