Author's Note

That's it. This is it. Who's The Fairest is done. Elisabeth's story is done.

This is crazy.

There won't be another book.

Sorry for the lack of a climax at the end of the story. I guess you'll just have to accept that moment that Elisabeth was on the Kresses doorstep as the climax...?

Also, sorry for the terrible grammar throughout this story and LDYH. And the choppy sentences and, let's be real, the randomness of some of the plot points (some of this was REALLY a stretch- Mother's stroke? Let's be real).

Oh, also! If you'd like something from a different character's point of view, I'm open to adding more parts on to First Impressions (maybe you're curious what Rose was thinking when Elisabeth arrived in Mountain View, or what was going through Timothy's head when Elisabeth showed up on his doorstep after almost a year. Whatever it is, let me know and I'll definitely consider it!)

If you're reading this, that means you've read through 65 chapters of my writing, plus a prologue and epilogue. Congratulations to you, and THANK YOU for putting up with my sporadic updates and sub-par writing skills and commenting and making me feel like a writer (despite those skills that I mentioned earlier) and for giving me almost 100k reads on LDYH and 30k on WTF and ahhhh guys I can't believe this is over!

It's been a great journey to get to know Elisabeth and learn her story over the past 2 years (I posted the first chapter of LDYH on March 5, 2013- which kind of blows my mind), and I'm glad that you were all able to come with me.

Hopefully the epilogue ties up the very last loose ends. Thank you for always reading and leaving comments and messages that make me feel like always writing. You're seriously the best humans the internet has to offer. :)

Happy April!

-Holly

4.18.2015