SPEECH 6: STEREOTYPES

  *(PLEASE, BEFORE YOU READ THIS I MUST WARN YOU THAT IF YOU BELIEVE IN STEREOTYPES OR RACIAL PROFILING YOU MIGHT NOT AGREE WITH WHAT I'M SAYING. SO PLEASE DON'T BE RUDE IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE. OR IF YOU DON'T THINK YOU CAN HANDLE IT, SIMPLY DO NOT READ!!!! I WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY HATEFUL COMMENTS. THANK YOU :) )*

   Hey! So I just wanted to talk about stereotypes. As I said in a chapter of my book, people judge. There is nothing you can do about them  EXCEPT be open minded to yourself and the people you become friends with. That means don't judge someone by their religion/beliefs or the way they look like but by their personality. Some people think they just see something and know it all but they really don't . Others get it from social media or television. Not all of the things you see are true. Just because you see somebody do something does not mean they are like the others that might have something in common with that person such as their race,sexuality, or their religion. People do things because thats just the way they are not because of where they're from or what they look like. You should never judge someone until you get to know them,period. I'm sorry for any grammar errors. Thank you for your time and HAVE A NICE DAY!