Chapter 6

Chapter 6 is finally here! Sorry for the wait...

The first day at UA high had already passed by and Izuku was now walking home alone, thinking about if he should have find a way to prevent Mineta from getting expelled. Even if he's a disgusting pervert, he was still a member of the class.

'Still it's not like there was a way I could get Aizawa-sensei to back on his words... But still...'

He was snapped out of his through by a hand on his left shoulder.

"Hello Midoriya-kun! You looked deep in through right there!"

"AHH! Oh hey Iida! Yeah, I was thinking about what Aizawa-sensei did. I didn't expect that he would really have expelled the last one you know. I thank it was a trick to get the best of us..."

"Yeah that's true, it's kinda harsh to expelled on your first day but we have to respect the judgement of our teacher and UA's staff!"

"I guess you're right... I just feel kinda bad for him!"

"Hey guys! Are you going to the station too?! Wait up!" Said a voice behind them, and it was none over than Uraraka's one.

"Ah, hey Uraraka-san" said Iida and Izuku in unison

"Hey Iida-kun, deku-kun! You guys are heading towards the station right?"

"Yes we are, you too I guess" Iida inquire

"Yep! Hey don't you think that what Aizawa did was harsh? I mean, being expelled on your first day must be horrible right?!"

"Yeah, we just discuss that with Iida but I guess we have to believe in Aizawa's decision. He's a teacher at UA after all."

"I guess you're right..."

As they walk together towards the station, they talked about them, trying to know each over better. Izuku was doing great at acting. They went along like that till they have to go on their separate ways and get to their house.

The next day.

The school passed by in a blur, from the English course with Present Mic to the lunch at the cafeteria. But then come the course that everyone was looking for... The hero course! They were all waiting in class, chatting and they were all very excited to know which hero is gonna be their teacher. Izuku couldn't wait to see his friend's reaction when they'll see that All might is their teacher.

"I am!!! Coming through the door like a normal person!"

'That's not normal at all!' the class thought.

"All might is gonna teach us?! That's awesome!!!"

" It's his silver age costume!"

"Hero basic training! The class that'll put you through all sort of special training to mold you into heroes!! No time to dally! Today's activity is this!" He shows the class a card.

"BATTLE TRAINING!" the class reaction were diverse, some were scared some pumped up and some... well only Bakugou was just 'happy' that he could finally 'kill' someone.

"And for that... you need these!!" the wall opens up, revealing some boxes which contain their hero costume.

"YEAH!! That's so cool!"

"Know put these on and meet me on ground beta!"

"Allright!"

On ground beta.

"All your costume look great! You all look like heroes!" All might said as they came out of the building.

When Izuku finally came out, Uraraka approach him.