Chapter 7

Oh god! 1.5k view and 65 votes!!! Thank you guys a lot!!! This means a lot for me! I really didn't expect this story to get popular since it's my first story and that English isn't my native language! So thank you again! You are amazing! J

Now here his chapter 7!

Hope you'll enjoy it!

When Izuku woke up, he was met with a white light, he has to blink a few times for his eyes to adapt to it. When they finally adjust he could see that he was in recovery girl room and that he was lying on a bed.

'This view is way to familiar' he thinks, chuckling as he remember the numerous time he was sent there during his previous time at UA. He then tried to get up but he felt something weighing down on his torso. He lifts up his head and saw an interesting sigh... Uraraka, had her head lying on her torso with her left hand holding onto him and was holding his hand with his other one. He must have been incredulous because he laid his head back on his cushion.

'...'

'WAIT WTF' he shoots his head up with ridiculous speed and to make sure he wasn't dreaming. And he wasn't. His head began to steam and was now all red as he could feel 'something' pressed against his arm... 'No Izuku, don't you dare to think like this!' He didn't realize it but shiver which makes Uraraka wakes up. 'Oh NO what have I done! This is gonna be even more awkward!'

Uraraka yawned and her eyes open up a little, adjusting to the light. She then saw the position she was in and much to Izuku's concern, decided to tighten her grip on him, making him flinch. Uraraka then lift her head up, her eyes meeting Izuku's. Her head immediately become deep red as they continued to stare at each other.

"EEEK!"

When she snapped out of it she shoots herself up and hides her face in her hands facing the wall at the opposite part of the room.

"H-hey Uraraka-san"

"H-hey deku-kun... Erm... Since when were you awake?"

"J-just a few minutes"

"O-ok"

Right after that, silence filled the room, making them both feel uncomfortable. But Izuku finally break the silence.

"U-uraraka-san can I ask you something?"

"Y-yeah what is it?"

"What happened after... Well... You know..."

"Oh... Well you were taken to the infirmary and the match ended right after the incident. It was yesterday. You slept until today morning. Oh yeah, the asshole is was sent to the principal office after being healed."

"T-the asshole?" It was the first time he heard her swear!

"You know who I'm talking about, it's the one who did you this..."

"Oh... Erm... You said that it's morning right?"

"Yeah? Why is that?"

"Well why are you here and not home?"

"U-u-uhhh... Welllll..." Her face was all red again. And she was rubbing the back of her head.

"I kinda stay here late last night... I guess I fall asleep without knowing it... Hehe"

"Oh alright. Thanks for staying" he said to her, smiling

"It's okay. But now it's my turn to ask question!"

"Uh? What is it Uraraka-san?"

"Why did you jump in front of me like that? Why didn't you just push us aside, you would have sustain less injuries!"