18

Ashers pov
I explained to my dad a friend was in trouble and he soon relaxed then he told me some bad news.When i came back into the room annie was gone "where's annie?" I asked "her and johnny went upstairs" hayden said, are you serious. I turned and went upstairs to see johnny coming down "where is she?" I asked through gritted teeth "my room but ashe-" i pushed past him and went up.

When i walked in she was putting her top on. I see how it is. She saw me and pulled it down "seriously annie?" I said "you tell me this whole emotional story and then you go and sleep with him of all people" i said angrily "seriously what is wrong with you?" I asked, she stared at me in shock "is that story even real? Or did you just want to get in my pants too?" I said "heck I believed this whole i tried to kill myself because my brother died act"i said, tears threatened her eyes "what about your mom where is she?" I said tears bursted for her eyes "don't ever talk to me again. Oh wait you don't talk anyway" i was so angry my blood boiled did i mean half of what i was saying? No not really "whats the real reason you dont talk, atten-" she cut me off with a scream it was deafening she then dropped to the floor crying into her hands "what the heck is-oh my god annie" johnny rushed in "get out" johnny hissed "i didnt mean-" i said I truly felt horrible "I said GET OUT" he shouted i turned and left the room what have i done.

I left the house after getting my things and began to walk home. I was so ashamed how could i lash out like that? Why am i so stupid? She probably didn't even sleep with him i need to go back and tell her ho-

I felt a sharp pain rush through my body and everything went black.
_________________________
No one is allowed to be happy in this story lmao