20

Ashers pov
I got out of hospital a few days later. It was a hit and run but luckily i was just left with a concussion and a few bruises. I tries to convince my parents to let me stay or just not move but they said its a bit opportunity for me they won't tell me why but they said we have to move.

I move in a month back to az. Annie spent the whole time by my side in the hospital she hadn't spoke again but i know she will. I told her my plan we are going to make a list of things to do together before i leave and we are going to do it all. together. I had started the list when annie was out and i had number one all planned out.

No.1: go on a real date.

I told annie to get ready, she was staying with me for the month. My mom had took her,london and hayley shopping earlier in the day. I had the perfect date planned. I got ready wearing shorts and a shirt considering it was nice weather. I went downstairs "im getting on what you asked me to do son. I think its amazing what your doing for them im proud of you" my dad said approaching me "and im really sorry we're moving again but I promise this isn't going to be like the other times" he said with a smile "okay dad thanks" i replied he slapped my shoulder then went back to his paper work.

Annie soon came down wearing a cute yellow flower romper "you look beautiful" i said she smiled, man She was gorgeous. We had resolved the whole situation at johnny's house and she explained nothing happened between them so everything was perfect . I put my hand out and she took ahold of it "ready?" I questioned she nodded "bye family" i called out before closing the door and heading to my dads car "he finally let me drive it" i chuckled getting in as did she "w-her are we goin-g" she stuttered i smiled hearing her voice it was adorable "you'll see" i replied before starting up the car, turning on the aux and driving off.

After driving for a little we finally stopped it was a clearing in the woods we got out. Annie looked around "this isnt even the best part" i said opening the trunk and getting out a basket and blanket "c'mon lets go this way" i said closing the trunk and taking her hand. We walked about five minutes away from the car and we finally reached a lake i set everything down smiling at annie. We took a seat "i made lots of food cause I wasn't sure what you'd want. Oh and i also snuck this" i explained pulling out a bottle of champagne "im not sure if it even tastes good i've never had champagne" i shrugged setting it down and getting out more things "okay and thats it!" I Exclaimed setting down the last bit of food. Annie just stared a me making me worried "is this okay?" I questioned nervously "its perfe-ct" she stuttered i smiled and leaned in pecking her lips "lets start eating then" i said once we pulled away.

We had ate till we couldn't eat no more. We tried the champagne and i admit it wasn't too bad, i checked the time it was 5:38pm "we should get heading back now" i said she nodded. We packed everything up and walked to the car hand in hand.

We arrived back home and went in hayley,london,avi,johnny,will, hayden and lauren sat on the couch and floor with popcorn i turned to annie had a smile on her face "so what we watching?" Hayley said cheerfully "i vote the notebook" lauren called out "ew no IT" johnny said "all votes for the notebook raise your hand" london,lauren,hayley and haydens hand went up we all looked at him "what? I dont like horrors" he defended "all for IT raise your hand" avi called out will,johnny,avi and annies hand shot up "what about you ash? Your the tie breaker" london said "im going with whatever she wants to watch" i said taking annies hand "looks like its IT! Thank you asher for being extremely cringe but cute" avi thanked i laughed and we took a seat annie in between johnny and i.

Avi put it on and we were watching it "w-ait.." annie stuttered catching all our attention we paused it "thats j-ack" She stuttered pointing at the boy on the screen.
__________________________
I know annie would probably know about IT and jack but its just for the storyline k.