24

Ashers pov
I woke up the next day feeling amazing. I hopped out of bed and went for a shower. I got out and annie walked in "OH!" She exclaimed I quickly grabbed a towel wrapping it around my waist "its all good now" i chuckled she uncovered her face her cheeks were a bright red making me laugh. She then started doing her teeth "oh and annie by the way last night was amazing" i said then left the room to get ready for the day.

No.3 boat ride

After lunch with everyone hayden suggested we go on a boat ride on the lake this was perfect considering it was on our list. Once everyone had their swimming gear on we set out. Hayden drove the boat out into the lake and finally stopped it johnny opened up a cooler pulling out beers "anyone?" He asked annie put her hand forward "i u-sed to li-ve on this" she stuttered with a chuckle answering all of the weird stares i took one aswell cracking it open  "yuck" lauren gagged gulping down hers "more of the strong stuff is up front" hayden said opening another cooler annie got up walking over. I hope she doesn't get to drunk.

My hopes were unanswered as annie currently danced around on the boat. We had been out here for hours swimming, drinking and now dancing.
'Come get her' by rae sremmurd came on and annie removed her top, her bikini was underneath so now she was dancing around in her bikini "wooo!" Johnny exclaimed, who was also drunk and now dancing With annie. She walked over to me swaying her hips to the music "da-nce wit-h us bab-e" she said slurring a little. I shook my head no she ran her hands through her hair "dont be bor-ing" she said sitting on my lap making me nervous she began to kiss my neck "cmon ash-er" she breathed out then began to kiss my lips I couldn't resist it i kissed back "no-no ann-" I muttered out between kisses "i kn-ow you li-ke this" she whispered in my ear, she wasn't wrong but this wasn't right "not right now annie" i said pulling her away. She stared at me then climbed of my lap "y-our no fun" she said then walked over to johnny and they danced together.

Annie was currently passed out her head on my lap. Hayden was driving the boat back lauren had gone back earlier "hey johnny?" I said he looked at me he had sobered up a little "promise me you will look after annie when im gone?" I said "i promise" he replied with a small smile.
_________________________
Ask me questions