Double Cheese Pizza With Fluff On Top

The morning sun is filtering through the window, as I hold on tighter to my new boyfriend, Stevie. Then I heard a quiet snap. I open my eyes only to find Duff, Slash and Izzy, who was holding a Polaroid to his face, angled at us.

"So cute!" Duff remarks.

"Very." Replies Izzy, with a smirk.

"You motherfuckers! Get the fuck out of our room!" I whisper yell, determined not to let Steven wake up and enjoy his sleep.

"But you two are so adorable wrapped up in the blanket!" Says Izzy.

"Like a burrito!" Slash chimes in

"I don't care! Get out of our room!" I whisper-yell once more.

"Fine! Fine. But you get to keep this." Izzy says, handing over the small photo, after waving it around a bit to help it develop. He set it down on the nightstand, before they left the room. I once again enjoyed the warmth between our bodies as I embrace him. I adoringly stare at his face as I notice his eyes fluttering open, a bit dazed.

'He is so adorable when he looks like that.' I think to myself.

"Hey Axl." He says sleepily.

"Hey... babe." I reply with a smirk. He grins and cuddles me closer, burying his face in my neck.

"You are so goddamn cute." I tell him.

"Stooooop..." He says, blushing, burying his face deeper into my neck. "But it's true!" I say.

"Look, Izzy snapped a photo of us while we were sleeping." I reach over and grab the picture off the nightstand and show it to him.

"Oh, we are cute together!" He exclaims.

"Mhm..." I say, smothering him with my love and cuddles, holding him closer. He sets the photograph back down before cuddling me back.

"Let's go down and eat breakfast, yeah?" I ask.

"Yeah! Really hungry." He responds.

He both changed out of our clothes, since we forgot to change last night. I put on a pair of black boxers and he puts on white boxers. I put on my shirt from the Welcome To The Jungle video and he puts on a Motörhead T-shirt. We go into the bathroom and brush our teeth next to each other. I brush my hair, and then I brush his. We both walk downstairs holding hands, and we make our way to the kitchen and get coffee and our favorite cereals. We bring our stuff to the table and eat, gazing lovingly at each other. Duff makes puking noises.

"You guys are making me sick!" He says disgusted.

"Fuck off!" We say in union, angrily glaring at him before resuming our mapping of each other's faces.

"Oh my god, stop it! We get it, you love each other!" Izzy yells.

"No!" We both yell.

Once we finished eating, we went down to the basement to listen to our vinyls. I go over to the record player and put Blue Swede on. The sound of Destiny come out of the speakers. I sit closely to Steven as we listen to the good music in the dim, yellow, hazy glow of the basement. We sit quietly before we hear the perfect song coming on.

"Ooga-chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-chaka Ooga-Ooga I can't stop this feeling, deep inside of me."

I glance at him to find him looking back, and I smirk at the light blush on his face. I lean in and kiss him softly, enjoying our tender moment.

"I'm hooked on a feeling, I'm high on believing, That your in love with me."

I explore his wet cavern, getting to know his certain taste and what he likes. I wrap my arm around his waist as I kiss him deeper.

"Lips as sweet as candy, the taste is on my mind. Girl, you got me thirsty for another cup of wine."

We brake apart, a string of saliva still connecting our lips. He grins up at me and we cuddle some more as the song ends and "Never My Love" starts. Then I felt something brush against my leg. I look down to see Clyde trying to slither its way up me.

"Slash!" I scream in terror. He comes tumbling down the stairs at record speed, and realizes why I screamed.

"Axl, he wouldn't hurt anything bigger than a mouse! Calm down." He says reassuringly.

"It's a big, fat, overgrown worm that threatens my life, now get it out of here!" I yell, still holding Steven in attempt to protect him from the big bad legless lizard. Slash sighs before getting Clyde gently from the floor and heading back upstairs. Steven and I listen to a few more albums before going back upstairs to head out.

"We're going to the arcade, we'll be back later." I tell the others in the kitchen, as me and Steven are walking out the door.

"You boys better be back before eight!" Izzy jests.

"They grow up so fast!" Duff remarks, wiping a mock tear from his eye, as I slam the door shut passive aggressively.