one

mark yawned as he opened his locker

mark yawned as he opened his locker. it was friday, so he could go home and take a long nap he was wanting to take ever since he showed up to university earlier that morning.

he grabbed his fluffy, blue zip-up sweater and started putting it on. warmth welcomed him almost immediately and he smiled softly. mark felt safe when he wore his sweater; it was like he was being hugged by a big cloud.

closing his locker and locking it, mark walked down the hall. nearing him were his friends who were waiting for him beside the main entrance.

"do you wanna go to the café again today, markie?" doyoung smiled at the younger, who nodded shyly. mark knew he couldn't resist doyoung.

well, there goes the thought of having a nice nap at home...

mark's friends were well aware of him being a little and his age regressing. they all supported him and knew what to do in tricky situations, whether he was regressed or not.

at that time, mark could feel himself slowly slipping, thanks to doyoung calling him "markie." it was one of his many trigger names, the other ones being "baby," "pumpkin," and "puppy."

mark and his friends were all walking on the sidewalk on their way to the café doyoung had mentioned before. knowing that no one else from their university was following them, they were able to shower mark with the love he had been deserving the whole day.

"you look so cute in your sweater, puppy!" jaehyun cooed, wrapping his arms around mark's shoulders.

"hehe! tank you, jaejae!" mark giggled, skipping ahead of his friends on the sidewalk.

"ah, ah! slow down, markie! we don't want you to trip and fall, do we?" johnny softly scolded. mark stopped and turned around, an ashamed look on his face.

"nuh uh... sowwy johnjohn..." mark looked down at the ground. johnny crouched down and took mark's hand in his.

"it's okay, markie. we just don't want you to get hurt before we go get... milkshakes!" johnny put the now overjoyed little on his back.

"yay!" mark laid his cheek on johnny's back and stared at doyoung, jaehyun, and taeyong. they were all admiring how precious mark looked. his sweater paws wrapped around johnny's broad shoulders, his brunette hair blowing softly in the wind, and his baby face. mark was starting to doze off, murmurs escaping his mouth as he let his eyes close completely.

♡‧˚₊*̥

"wake up, markie." taeyong was gently stroking mark's hair, causing him to whine.

"i still sweepy, taetae... sweepies.." mark mumbled, using little to no force to swat taeyong's hand away from his hair.

the boys sighed, johnny set mark down on the ground. he was now standing, but still half-asleep. mark started whining louder. he pouted and began to bounce up and down.