two

mark woke up from his nap

mark woke up from his nap. he had a string of drool running down his cheek, and his pacifier wasn't in his mouth. he whined a little, looking for it throughout the bedsheets before finding it under his pillow.

he put it back in his mouth and grabbed his lion plushie. he hopped off the bed and lazily made his way down the hall. mark made it to the living room, seeing his caregivers sitting on the couch watching whatever was on tv.

mark didn't really pay much attention to it, he just waddled over to the boys and found a seat on johnny's lap. mark rested his head against johnny's chest. his legs were exposed, but he still looked adorable in his friends' eyes.

"hey, pumpkin!" johnny smiled, patting the younger boy's bum. "how was your nap?"

mark mumbled, "mhm.. was good..."

taeyong chuckled. "you have some drool on your cheek, baby! that means your sleepy must have been really good, just like you said, huh?" he wiped mark's cheek clean of the substance, mark nodding in reply.

jaehyun ran a hand through the little's hair. mark's cheeks were flushed a light pink, his eyes darting back and forth between his friends who cared for him so much.

mark nuzzled further into johnny's chest, that is, before johnny had to pull him off of his lap for a second. "markie, we have to go do something for a little bit."

he was placed on the couch, looking at his caregivers with big, doe eyes. he was a little confused. "why? where you gonna go?"

"we're not gonna leave the house, puppy." taeyong replied. "the big boys just need to have a talk about something, that's all."

mark beamed, he stood up and bounced on the couch cushion. "i'm a big boy!"

doyoung tutted at the little. "nuh uh, you're still a little boy." he walked over to mark and handed him fruit gummies and a sippy cup full of juice, then locked hands with taeyong. "you still feel little, don't you, baby?"

curse doyoung and his way with words...

mark huffed while nodding, shoving an orange gummy in his mouth. "then... can i watch max n ruby?"

"of course, markie." jaehyun found a recorded episode of mark's favourite show. "anything for our angel!"

mark smiled and pointed a finger at the boys. he put on a serious, cute looking face, "don't be gone long, or markie gonna be mad."

johnny faked a gasp. "oh no, guys! we better go talk and come back quick!" mark giggled as his friends pretended to run down the hall. he shoved another gummy in his mouth before turning his attention to the tv.

♡‧˚₊*̥

"he's been regressing a lot lately... do you think something's wrong?" taeyong whispered, leaning on johnny's dresser.