three

jungwoo turned off his phone, a content smile on his face

jungwoo turned off his phone, a content smile on his face. "yukhei, pause the game for a sec."

the said male blew his dark brown hair out of his face, deeply concentrated on the screen in front of him. "sorry woo, can't do that."

a few seconds later, he yelled in annoyance at his character losing their last life. yukhei groaned, "literally screw you, yuta!" he threw his controller on his bed beside him, listening to his opponent laugh.

"find a cute boy first, then i'm sure you'll be able to do that!"

yukhei closed his eyes, collecting himself before jumping on yuta.

"yukhei."

the two boys on yukhei's bed were tumbling around, cussing and cackling at each other.

"yukhei, i have to tell you something."

yukhei sat up, getting off of yuta. he shook his head, letting his hair fix itself. "what is it?"

jungwoo showed yukhei his phone screen. "what do you think about this?" it was an entire text conversation between jungwoo and doyoung, and boy did it ever intrigue yukhei.

doyoung
hey woo!

jungwoo
hey doie!

jungwoo
what's up??

doyoung
yukhei's still looking
for a cute boy, right?

jungwoo
yeah, why?

jungwoo
omg did u find
somebody ?!

doyoung
i have the
perfect candidate.

doyoung
yknow that shy
boy in yukhei's
calculus class?

jungwoo
omg !!!!! yes!!

jungwoo
we've gotta get them
together oh my god !!!!

doyoung
that's what i was
gonna say!!!

doyoung
is he free sometime
this week after classes?

jungwoo
yeah!! he can get
finally get some
cute ass ^-^

yukhei put a hand over his mouth. "that boy?!" yuta hummed out of curiosity, sitting up to get a glance of jungwoo's text conversation.