Zion x Reader

You and Zion have been dating for a month now. Surprisingly though, you guys have barely held hands. Every time you went to approach him and made a few advances, he seemed to completely ignore it. What was the problem? Was he uncomfortable with being touched by you? No, that couldn't be it. Back when Scarlett was still....alive, they used to be all up close and personal. So why wouldn't he be with you? You're his girlfriend and she wasn't! You sigh, you must be overreacting, maybe he just didn't notice?

You're going to go insane if you don't find out though. You sigh yet again. Deciding you need to go to Zion's room and ask him, you gathered up your courage and walked out the door of your classroom.

On your way to Zion's classroom, you encounter a certain someone in the hall. Noticing you, they call out.

"MC! Hey!", Lawrence said with a smile

"Oh, hey Lawrence," you said, feeling a bit restless, honestly you just wanted to see Zion.

"Where are you heading too?"

"I'm just heading to Zion's room. You know, so we can chill for a bit." You were a bit embarrassed to say that, but what else was there to say but the truth?

Lawrence seemed a bit uncomfortable. He looked to the side and started fiddling with his glasses. "Oh um, that's nice."

Was it just you or did he feel a bit cold? You decided to ignore it. You're sure it's not your business anyways. Well, you felt a bit awkward just standing here so you quickly said goodbye and continued your way to Zion's room.

"Bye..." Lawrence said softly as you walked away.

You finally reached Zion's room. For such a short distance, you feel like it took such a long time. Maybe it's because of Lawrence? Maybe it's because you're in love...? Feeling warm inside at that thought, you knocked on his door.

"Who is it!?" Zion yelled through the door.

"It's me! If your gonna be so rude then I'll just leave, ya know." You say, knowing full well Zion isn't going to let you go now.

Quickly, the door opened and Zion stood at the door. "Don't give me that attitude, MC." He said with a smirk and a cocky look covering his face. Asshole.

"You're just mad because your dumbass doesn't know how to open a door." You teased

And with that, you walked passed Zion and sat on one of the desks that had been pushed to the wall. Rolling his eyes at you, Zion closed the door.

"So, whatcha want?" Zion asked

"Nothing much, I just wanted to see you."

"Oh" Zion blushed a bit, though he turned his head to hide it

You giggled and you could feel yourself blush as well. But then you remembered again just exactly why you came here.

"Well actually, I do have something to ask you..." you said nervously

Oh gosh, your heart was pounding with anxiety.

"Oh? What is it?" Zion curiously asked

"Well I- I feel like we never do much more than talk. It's not like I'm not okay with talking but..." you trailed off.

All you really wanted was to be able to hug and cuddle him, to kiss him, to be able to love him. You sigh. Curious of how Zion was handling this, you look up at him. He looked embarrassed and surprised.

"Wait, wha- You serious?" Zion asked, disbelief coloring his voice.

You couldn't help but laugh. He sounded so shocked. How do you not realize that you never have physical contact with your girlfriend? The more you thought about it the more pissed you became. HOW THE HELL DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND NEVER EVEN BRUSH HANDS, LIKE HOW DUMB- Deep breaths Mc, deep breaths.

You noticed that he looked even more confused now; probably do to your mood swings, seeing you laugh and then flat out seem disgusted and livid. It was completely silent while you calmed yourself down. You sighed. That's when suddenly Zion spoke.

"Wanna cuddle with me tonight?" he offered, a blush coating his cheeks.

"wha-What?" you stuttered out.

He was asking you? Finally? Did he really not realize?

"Come on MC do you want to or not?" he said crossing his arms and closing his eyes

"Yeah, of course, I want to!" you said practically jumping on him.

Zion gave you the usual cocky smile as he grabbed your hand and pulled you to the table he usually slept on. He let go of your hand, walked around the table and sat down on the opposite side from you. He swiftly maneuvered himself and pulled you onto the table, so that you were laying on your side, in his arms. Ah, he was so warm. You felt Zion's soft breaths on your ear. Giggling a bit and snuggling closer into him, hours sped by, while you and he cuddled the night away.